First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
^ some high praise. would love to own one, but i'd have to sacrifice my gt86 and/or one of my fds and add it to the Z car fund to purchase one cash... cause im not gonna finance one at these rates!

Heavy Dupree

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 AMG C63S, 2020 Tacoma TRD Sport
Occupation
Retired
Just got off the phone with a buddy of mine who has had a deposit down on one since August 2021.

Lotus reps flew over to the dealership in Naples this past Monday to bring the staff up to speed about the first wave of allocations which will be here this summer. Deposit holders will receive their allocations and build updates via email direct from the factory. Once the allocation number is issued, there is a 45 day build time, then 1 week at port, then however long the boat ride takes to get over here. I'd expect customs to hold it up for another week or so.

The rep that my friend spoke to confirmed that there is a $10k price increase, above what he was quoted 2 years ago.

New colors will also be available for the next wave of cars including black, silver, and a different shade of green other than Dark Verdant, plus 3 new colors that Lotus didn't disclose.

He's in the back half of the first group of buyers, it would be pretty spectacular if he gets his car in time for his birthday in September.

OP
OP
Ziggy

Ziggy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Abarth 124
Like I said previously these reviews get me all hyped up (and this one definitely did), so I hop on over to their forum and find polls like this just started and whatever latest issues like seatbelts are being discussed.

CE767AAC-9A78-4499-9444-A91127186B81.jpeg

ok I’m back to rational decision making 🤣