Car(s)
MB
The army green looks pretty cool.

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Every time I see this car in black, my heart skips a beat. I know it's hot and a bitch to keep clean, but that's what I'm leaning towards.
Don’t do it…my current car is black, it is garaged when not in use….every tiny scratch shows…never again

TaroBaapG35

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18' Audi S4, '22 M3 LR
Occupation
Finance Professional
Every time I see this car in black, my heart skips a beat. I know it's hot and a bitch to keep clean, but that's what I'm leaning towards.
Yea if you do decide in the black, do a full paint correction and protection pretty quickly as the more you drive without it, the harder it'll be to remove the scratches and defects. Plus in pictures, in detail shots, you'll see all the defects. I apply ceramic coating annually and wash the car pretty often and apply coating toppers as well to ensure the coating stays 'hydrated' and scratch free. Or you can get the multiyear ceramic coating packages detailers offer.

But when the car is clean, the shine is so reflective. Looks badass.
20210807_165032.jpg

fliplover

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Impala LTZ; '21 Nissan Rogue
Occupation
Engineer
Yea if you do decide in the black, do a full paint correction and protection pretty quickly as the more you drive without it, the harder it'll be to remove the scratches and defects. Plus in pictures, in detail shots, you'll see all the defects. I apply ceramic coating annually and wash the car pretty often and apply coating toppers as well to ensure the coating stays 'hydrated' and scratch free. Or you can get the multiyear ceramic coating packages detailers offer.

But when the car is clean, the shine is so reflective. Looks badass.
I'm planning on having a detailer do a ceramic coating and clear bra right off the bat. Like drive directly there from the dealership. I've had black cars before, and I know they are a pain, but like you said, the car does look badass when clean!

Datsun280Z

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Mustang GT/CS, 1962 Triumph TR3A
Occupation
High School Teacher
Warm colors other than red are really a commitment. You really have to love orange or yellow. I like them, but not enough to own a car in those colors. If I love the blue, it will be blue. If not, definitely white, which always looks clean and classy.