2022 Lexus IS 500 F Sport Performance

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
These are going to be ADM'ed so hard. No one's getting one for under $80K.

Once car inventory picks up a bit, I am going to go look at these. If, for some unreal reason a dealer forgets to ADM it, I'd probably buy it.

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
i thought the price would be $10k more across the board...so not too bad concidering it's lexus.

BJM2021

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW M2
Cars are packaged differently in Canada, and typically only slight differences on options. I am predicting the IS500 will probably be $73ish and the Z $60 ish. I love the IS500, owned a 09 ISF, and while the NA V8 is fantastic the interior is somewhat dated and probably not going to get one. The Z is much more modern, exciting, love the guages and being a 2 seater very special…

supra93

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra & RX7
Occupation
Pastry Chef
Bring back the wagon IS: IS 500 wagon
From yesterday's presentation some are speculating that a future EV IS will include a sedan, convertible, wagon, and cross body style.

Lexus-EV-Range-Selection.jpg

Zboy

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z32
These are going to be ADM'ed so hard. No one's getting one for under $80K.

Once car inventory picks up a bit, I am going to go look at these. If, for some unreal reason a dealer forgets to ADM it, I'd probably buy it.
Mark ups aren't too bad.

attachment.png

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
Mark ups aren't too bad.

attachment.png
Maybe I'm not seeing the whole link, but those images just show the "MSRP". Are those cars being explicitly offered without ADM and/or add-ons?

Usually they show the MSRP, the asking price is usually under the MSRP, or dropped on you at the dealership

Zboy

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z32
Maybe I'm not seeing the whole link, but those images just show the "MSRP". Are those cars being explicitly offered without ADM and/or add-ons?

Usually they show the MSRP, the asking price is usually under the MSRP, or dropped on you at the dealership
Not sure, when back on the dealer site just now it looks like they both sold since the listing is gone.

https://www.lexusofoxnard.com/new-vehicles/?_dFR[make][0]=Lexus&_dFR[model][0]=IS&_dFR[type][0]=New&_paymentType=our_price

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60