Sponsored

Search results

  1. Lowering springs + sway bars - do I actually need adjustable end links?

    Seems like the Fast Intentions exhaust with the 2.5 inch diameter may provide more clearance, but unfortunately I don’t think it sounds as good. Decisions decisions….
  2. Lowering springs + sway bars - do I actually need adjustable end links?

    I am also stuck on which exhaust to buy lol. I like the sound and quality of the AWE exhaust, but I’ve heard that it has fitment issues especially on lowered cars. Something about banging on the crossmember. I imagine all the 3in piped exhausts have the same issue though…
  3. Lowering springs + sway bars - do I actually need adjustable end links?

    I know this topic has been covered a lot, but the existing threads have only added to my confusion. Hoping for some direct guidance from people who've run this exact combo or something similiar. My plan: Eibach lowering springs Stillen sway bars (front and rear) Z1 spacer kit (stock wheels) I...
  4. Backup Camera Stopped Working This Morning (software glitch)

    Hello, I’m experiencing the same exact issue on my 2025 performance. In my case it doesn’t seem to be resolving itself. Has the issue resurfaced since you posted this thread? Did you eventually take the car to a dealership for a permanent fix?
  5. 2025 Performance Reverse Camera Issues

    Hello everyone, I have a 2025 performance with about 17,500 miles that I purchased 2 weeks ago. Unfortunately the reverse camera is borderline unusable on my car. When reversing the camera will either turn on and flicker between the reverse camera screen and regular infotainment screen, or the...



Top