Sponsored

Search results

  1. New Z Automatic Paddle shifts slow

    I know this is a really old post - but this can be improved just the slightest bit with ecu torque management.
  2. HKS and Greddy imports???

    I have the HKS resonated HFC's - they are good quality. No smell to speak of (these are LDP's), sound is niiiiice.
  3. Front Fascia Swap?

    Very cool! Greddy also sells a kit.
  4. B6A Nissan Z Ram Air Intake Conversion

    The blitz is really nice, but for that much I'd be tempted to spend a few bux more on the Z1 Air to Air system
  5. Air-to-Air Intercooler Kit by Z1 Motorsports... Let the fun times roll.

    Did this need any retuning to account for the BOVs?
  6. Z1 2023+ Nissan Z Cold Air Intake System - USED

    That’s a good price. Plus you can use the HKS BOV kit that vents back into the system with these.
  7. RZ34 as a track car, what's needed?

    And my neighborhood auto parts store stocks it. Thanks for conforming what I suspected - best price and option really...
  8. RZ34 as a track car, what's needed?

    Is that the Dorman aluminum "OE Fix" pan? Or is that one of the ones from CZP or similar?
  9. Ohlins Coilover Setup

    Very nice. What rotors are those?
  10. Garrett Turbochargers and AMS Upgrades

    Interested to follow along. Been looking at alternatives to z1. Greddy and Phoenixs power also have some very nice packages.
  11. Fuel rail leakage

    Of course I cad to go look - the right side rail seems to be leaking again- left side clean and no residue.
  12. Frameless mirror for sale

    Just wanted to post, I received this from msco123 and all is well.
  13. Fuel rail leakage

    I also had to tighten the lines after the HPFP - all leaked from factory.
  14. Craft Square Side Mirrors

    There was a 6 month wait last time I checked on getting them too. You tuned? Most DTC can be disabled on tuned vehicles anyway.
  15. Instrument cluster top hat removal

    Thanks, I hope that this the rattle that showed up in my dash after some exhaust changes. I’ll have to focus my efforts there with some felt panel tape.
  16. Frameless mirror for sale

    Mirror showed up today, all looks well. Thanks!!
  17. Frameless mirror for sale

    I'll PM you the info, thanks!
  18. Frameless mirror for sale

    I'll take one.
  19. Downpipes & Best Practices

    I meant to mention - most of the 370 exhaust setups also direct fit the new Z with the rear hanger bracket reversed.
  20. Like New Exhaust for sale $700

    I'm in Murfreesboro and have lower cats - and this same oem catback. They have about 1000 miles on them before replaced.



Top