Sponsored

Search results

  1. CHONK!

    Cool thanks!
  2. CHONK!

    What was the slight mod to threads you made?
  3. Stock OEM Intake Filters Restrictive ?

    I’ve watched several videos and there there seems to be a trade off, the better it breathes the filtering is less. I’m in a desert environment so I’m really hesitant to go with a more free flowing air filter. If I lived in a normal area like Midwest or east with less sand and dust I’d switch...
  4. Wheel spacers

    Um you contradict yourself in your own statement. There’s an issue with installing 15mm spacers, you have to change or modify the stock studs. 20 mm spacers require no changes.
  5. CHONK!

    I’ve read here on the forums the shift knob was very difficult to remove, Mr Mac did you have any problems, there’s not much damage to it.
  6. CHONK!

    Did you change the shifter or just the new knob?
  7. Wheel spacers

    There’s an issue with 15mm spacers not allowing the rim to sit flush on the spacer. Search ā€œ15mm spacer issuesā€ and you’ll be able to get the info you need
  8. Wheel spacers

    I have had 25 mm rear and 20 mm front on my 24 Sport Z for 11 months with stock ride height and there have been no rubbing issues whatsoever. I like running thru the canyons "spiritedly" and have not had any issues, I check Torque on the spacers every 6 months and haven't had trouble with...
  9. What octane fuel are you running?

    I picked my Z up in NJ and ran 93 until 93 wasn’t available as I traveled west. My butt dyno doesn’t have anything but the car definitely ran smoother on 93. We can only get 91 in western Colorado. Does anyone have any info on octane boosters or point me to some reliable info?
  10. Want a 400Z to modify, should I start with NISMO?

    Thank you, I appreciate the reply’s, I understand the reasoning behind your choices. More to think about while I collect the $. LOL that’s half the fun of modding these cars!
  11. Want a 400Z to modify, should I start with NISMO?

    Katum68, I’m going with the aluminum oil pan next week and Nismo sway bars after that. I love the ā€œDan Gurney on the highwaysā€! That’s what I’m looking for! LOL Kacka, any reason you went with Stillen sways over Nismo or the Mishimoto pieces over Nismo? My attraction to Nismo is that it was...
  12. Want a 400Z to modify, should I start with NISMO?

    SFC Retired. Armor with a couple yrs DS at Jackson. Good to meet you! What was your MOS? Where’d you serve? PM me, I always enjoy hearing from soldiers! I was at Riley, Jackson, Stewart, Korea couple different times in Casey, and a couple stints at Lewis, I retired out of there in 2005. I think...
  13. Want a 400Z to modify, should I start with NISMO?

    Thanks for posting my list of future mods!! LOL Seriously this is like 90% of what I want to do to my car. I have a few things on your list and am headed for more as $ becomes available. What suspension item made the best bang for the buck improvement? I’m springing for the oil pan next Wednesday.
  14. Want a 400Z to modify, should I start with NISMO?

    Google found a speed quote from Nissan of 136 for the 24 Sport, 155 for the Performance and 173 for the Nismo. Once the warranty is done I’ll make sure mine runs faster than 136 😁 It wasn’t sluggish as I pushed it, plenty of power the whole way. No handling problems either, it was glued and...
  15. Want a 400Z to modify, should I start with NISMO?

    24 Sport M/T guy here, I’ve hit 134 mph / 215 kph and had pedal left. it’s absolutely not limited to 180kph / 111 mph
  16. Colorado Zs

    I’m on the Western Slope and it’s pretty thin over here too, Ive heard there’s 3 in GJ but I haven’t seen anything other than mine. Good luck!
  17. Tire Rotation

    I’ve got a 24 Sport, the rears were worn out at 9000 also, my fronts were still in pretty good shape. I had the rears removed, the fronts removed and put on the rear. I had Michelin PS4’s put on the front, I can’t afford to ditch tires with good tread. I’ll stay out of the canyons for a bit...
  18. Front bumper nuisance

    It looks like it was designed to have Brake vents there. Anyone know of a vent set up for that spot?
  19. Exhaust Setups Without Drone

    Borla makes the Nismo street. I’ve got the Nismo Street and there’s no drone at any rpm. It gets noisy when you push it and still keeps the neighbors happy when you drive normal. I think it’s a great balance of the two.
  20. OEM Fender flares

    I have oem front and rear mud flaps. If I had to do it again I wouldn’t put the fronts on. They don’t add to the aesthetic and are worthless as mud flaps. The rear looks great, actually help and aren’t too bad to install. You have to drill but they give you templates. I’ll be watching this...



Top