Hello,
I came across "Motul 8100 0W-20 Power" which appears to be an excellent oil and I'm considering using it.
Other than the warranty concern and not displaying the API certification on the container, has anyone encountered engine performance problems after using it and do you agree that it...
I think the dealer used either a heavier oil or a non-synthetic oil. This dealership is reputable. They serviced my old Z cars for years. I've known the service advisor for long time and I'll go back to talk to him. I'm just thrilled that my Z now performs like it should.
I drove it again this...
After an oil change at the dealer at 6,000 miles, I realized that something isn't right. The acceleration was unusually sluggish.
Two days later, I decided to change the oil again in my garage. The drained oil was not dirty but it was dark, much darker than fresh full synthetic oil.
I went for...
14 holy smokes, read it. What does it say, trust the traveler? Oh, you got it got. What does it say? And how did you read it? There's big font letters on top global entry. Yeah, yeah, yeah, so when he's traveling, he doesn't stay in the lineup or anything, he goes right straight. Oh, so we gotta...
Hello,
I was having my Z serviced at the dealer (oil change etc.) and I asked them to disable the ASE even for a charge.
I was told that they tried to do that through the "Consult" for another customer two months ago but it didn't work. They said that the software changes periodically the...
Hello,
I can't get used to the OEM Bridgestone tires. I tried to adjust pressure several times but nothing is helping.
I read great reviews on the Michelin PS 4S all season but I'm hesitant to make such an expensive purchase especially now that the Bridgestones are still almost new with only...
Hello,
Concerned about Nissan's future, I came across this article and thought to share with you:
Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. announced financial results for the full year and the fourth quarter of fiscal year 2025, ending March 31, 2026.
For the full year, Nissan delivered positive operating...
Yes, I check the oil level once a week and it was steady at the full dipstick
Yes, I check the oil level weekly and it was consistently at the dipstick full mark.
The dark oil color was gradual from gold, to light brown to dark brown/black when I drained it. I remember that the oil color...
I got few of both. I got the E's first thinking that I ordered the B's then found a local dealer that has the B' and bought a bunch of it. I'll try the E at my next oil change.
Yes, I use Mobil 1 0W-20 full synthetic and Nissan oil filter 15208-65F1B made in Japan.
I'll change oil again after 2K miles then every 5K miles going forward.
Thank you
Hello,
My 2025 Z first oil change was at 1,450 miles using Nissan 0W-20 full synthetic. At about 3,500 miles it became noticeably rough when accelerating so I've decided to change oil yesterday at 3,750 using Mobil 1 0W-20 full synthetic.
When I drained the oil it came out very dirty, completely...
I tried the above suggestions including changing oil myself at 2500 miles and checking the air filters compartments. Everything looked fine. It now has 3500 miles and I still feels the sluggish acceleration.
I also noticed the long accelerator pedal and I often have to reposition my foot for...