Sponsored

Search results

  1. What did you do with your Z today? πŸ™‹πŸ»‍♂️

    Thanks all for the links. You guys are great! I'll do my Titan too while I'm at it.
  2. What did you do with your Z today? πŸ™‹πŸ»‍♂️

    I need to do this. I'm probably way overdue. Any pointers or advice on where to get that pump you used?
  3. What did you do with your Z today? πŸ™‹πŸ»‍♂️

    I feel your pain. My wife and I just came back from a PEI road trip. She had some lighthouse destinations in mind and I braved a very bad unpaved private road and scraped my AWE Track exhaust. Then we turned around and walked in, hahah. Now the exhaust tips are misaligned so I'm going to have to...
  4. Wheel spacers

    I have 25mm front and back. They are branded Akata. Tires do poke out a bit. I bought the front and rear splash guards to try to compensate a bit. The body line around the front tires is such that I think you see a bit too much tire. All personal preference of course but if I were ordering again...
  5. What did you do with your Z today? πŸ™‹πŸ»‍♂️

    I'm pleased with the Z1 sunshade as well and it does fit decently well behind the seats. The storage bag it comes with is underwhelming. I expect the bag will eventually separate at the seams but in truth the bag probably isn't needed anyway. Both sun visors have to be down to hold the sunshade...
  6. What did you do with your Z today? πŸ™‹πŸ»‍♂️

    I cheated on my Z today. I had my aging Titan in for service and my dealer had this manual 2027 Nismo out front. She's a beauty! Only second day on the lot and supposedly the only one in Atlantic Canada. I thought about trading in ever so briefly but the salesperson said $80,000 so it was a very...
  7. What did you do with your Z today? πŸ™‹πŸ»‍♂️

    Hello from NS! I hope you were able to get your Z yesterday without any hiccups. Just wanted to comment that I love that you have parts ordered before you actually take possession of your Z. Congratulations on your new car!
  8. What did you do with your Z today? πŸ™‹πŸ»‍♂️

    Oh I've had a day! I hate to admit it but I've been so busy the last couple of months that my Z has sat in my driveway with a flat for 2.5 months, totally neglected. In the last little while I picked up the Z1 seat risers, Nismo exhaust hanger bushings, B6A resonated lower downpipes, and...
  9. What did you do with your Z today? πŸ™‹πŸ»‍♂️

    Okay thanks! UPS store said it wasn't an issue when I checked there and that my wife could pick it up. I'm thinking he was mistaken. I tried calling UPS this morning. Went through three levels of bots only to be told I can't speak with a live person before Monday (unsurprisingly). I guess AI...
  10. What did you do with your Z today? πŸ™‹πŸ»‍♂️

    Nice! Mine are stuck in some kind of UPS purgatory. I am rarely home so after their two delivery attempts I paid the customs charges online thinking they would then be able to leave them at my home, but no because a signature is required. I changed the delivery address to a nearby UPS store but...
  11. Another catch can worry...

    You're Back!
  12. Question to those who have installed the rear splash guards

    That was your worry! Definitely not as noticeable on a black Z but still looking good. I put mine on 2 months ago and I'm pleased with how they help frame my tires a bit better with 25mm spacers installed.
  13. What did you do with your Z today? πŸ™‹πŸ»‍♂️

    I have a set of these waiting to go on. 265/40 R19 and 285/35 R19. I have some concern that with wheel spacers they are going to be too wide.
  14. 2026 Z Performance-canada

    Beautiful Z! I like the black on black with red accent. Also, hello from Cape Breton, NS!
  15. Recommend windshield sunscreen?

    I received the one from Z1 last week. It fits nicely and goes up without much fuss and is held in place by the sun visors (as they all are). It comes with a bag for storage. I think it will fit behind the passenger seat. I did think the quality could be better.
  16. What did you do with your Z today? πŸ™‹πŸ»‍♂️

    Thanks again for sharing all this. You likely just saved me from a wasted purchase. I didn't pay attention to the H design but I see what you mean. I cancelled the cheap Amazon ones and I'll be the guinea pig on the hangers from Z1 (they're pricey little rubber blocks for me after currency...
  17. What did you do with your Z today? πŸ™‹πŸ»‍♂️

    Thanks!! Very helpful. I find this forum is simultaneously the cause of all my Z problems and the source for the fix, hahah. I just ordered a similar universal set from Amazon (just to avoid any import hassle). I noticed the OEM hangers are fairly soft rubber when I was installing my AWE Track...
  18. What did you do with your Z today? πŸ™‹πŸ»‍♂️

    I need to know more about these hangers. Did they help with clearances?
  19. What did you do with your Z today? πŸ™‹πŸ»‍♂️

    My G35 coupe had a diagram for the correct way to position two golf bags! I thought it was funny. I definitely was not Infiniti's target buyer at the time.



Top