Sponsored

Search results

  1. Hot Seat

    I have the 2023 Z performance with stick shifter. It has heated front seats controlled by a switch on the console. I have noted many times that the driver's seat gets very hot intermittently even though the control switch is in the off position. I've brought it to the dealer 2x feeling that the...
  2. Optimum RPM per gear

    I have the 2023 performance Z with manual transmission. What is the RPM which gives optimum torque for each of the 6 gears?
  3. USB ports on the 2023 Z

    The 2023 Z has 2 USB ports below the front dash. Whether the car is on or off I note that the charging cables internal led plugged into those ports remain lit (I thought that was an indication that they are always powered). If the car is on, any devices plugged into those cables gets charged...
  4. Parking assist in 2023Z

    I am "running" into an issue with the parking assist relating to the concrete wheel stops at the front end of parking locations. Sometimes the assist warns me of their proximity to the front under spoiler/front bumper while other times the only warning I get is the grating sound of the front...
  5. Seat heater switches on 2023 Z Performance

    The location of the seat heater switches in the middle of the console causes me to continually hitting them with my forearm and turning them on, thus giving me a hot seat. Has anyone found a solution to this (i.e. like covering them with something)?
  6. Trunk strip?

    I just received my 2023 Z. In the trunk is a cargo net and a black plastic strip about 70" long by about 1" high. It has (mounting?) tabs along its length at about every 10". Can you tell me what it is for?



Top