Sponsored

Search results

  1. Barely used Z1 manual transmission mount

    Excuse the one day off date, old dude lucky I got the right month...
  2. Barely used Z1 manual transmission mount

    Installed, drove to work and back, took it off. It does a great job of holding the transmission steady and i.proving shift feel. It adds too much NVH for my 40 mile daily commute. Selling for $140 shipped in the US.
  3. The Pet Thread

    Average day around my house. Have six cats currently, three of whom are Bengals, an Abyssinian, a rotund Scottish Fold panda, and a chonky orange rescue. House never feels empty.
  4. What did you do with your Z today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    Weekend project was painting the katanas. Silver didn't work with my car now. Masked, 3M pad scuff and spray four coats of rattle can Krylon classic bronze. Real close match to the wheels, nice subtle accent.
  5. Oil Pressure Solenoid

    Manual transmission car it is open, two bolts and remove, install blockoff. Auto has an oil cooler in the way, easiest to unbolt and hold that aside while removing the solenoid.
  6. Oil Pressure Solenoid

    Yep, same thing here since January, no issues so far.
  7. B6A Nissan Z Ram Air Intake Conversion

    Different tactic than the Velossatech version: https://www.velossatechdesign.com/products/2022-nissan-z-dual-big-mouth-ram-air-intake-snorkels?
  8. Pics & Vids of Nissan Z with aftermarket wheels

    I am officially repping the reppiest reps... a set of Circuit Performance CFS1 in matte bronze. 19x9.5 28mm fronts, 19x11 40mm (left on my 20mm spacers for these) on the back. 255/40 front and 285/35 rear Kumho Sport S tires. I have my own tire machines in my shop, and everything mounted up...
  9. Installed the cheap hoodlifts

    Yeah, I am cheap. But for $38 I couldn't pass on them. All hardware and bracketry matches the much more expensive brand, likely some of the normal chinese homage (IP theft). Regardless, took 10 minutes to install, and now I can just open my hood without fishing for a craptastic prop rod...
  10. Recently installed Z1 oil pan leaking

    Meant to add the OEM bolts are shoulder bolts. With hand tools you can feel when they bottom out and stop at a snug fit. Honestly would not use a torque wrench myself, the area where the bolt necks down is a fail point and would be a royal PITA to extract.
  11. A simple way to get more bass out of the stock Bose sub.

    I am not able to get this work with Pandora over Android Auto. Likely an age thing, but I see no way to get it to associate with either.
  12. Recently installed Z1 oil pan leaking

    Dorman was a painless install for me as well. Internal baffle bolts were tight, marked as QC'd and have obvious loctite. Installed with the provided gasket and original bolts, approximated the tightening pattern and guesstimated torque by hand. No leaks.
  13. Exhaust Setups Without Drone

    Newly installed Invidia exhaust does have a noticeable drone, not unbearable. Weird thing is that I got less drone with the Spooled resonated LDPs, stock manual mid pipes, and EOS muffler deletes. THough that setup got real loud at full boil high RPM pulls.
  14. EOS muffler deletes - $200

    Used for 4 months, fit well and sound great with stock mid pipes. Look like new. Went to a full exhaust, don't need now. Will ship if needs be to the lower 48, would need to add the shipping based on your location, would cap at no more than $25 .
  15. Stillen Trucontrol original with Bluetooth and display

    Used for about 4 months, works great noticeable.power improvement. Only selling due to adding mods and going to a tune. $400 shipped to anywhere in the lower 48 states. Pickup or payment via PayPal goods and services. Located north of Tampa FL in Weeki Wachee.
  16. Issues trying to add active spare tire sub

    Trying to install a Rockville spare tire sub using high speaker inputs from the sub connector. The Bose system apparently turns off the lines I use as signal, a test meter shows them drop to zero voltage when I splice. Tried multiple connection variations but no luck. If I do a hot swap the...
  17. Anyone 3D printed anything for your Z?

    The garnish is in front of the crash bar, no issue with airflow.
  18. Got sneaky with heat exchanger upgrade

    To avoid as much possibility of air bubble issues as possible, I did a few things when changing to my new Z1 unit. First I used some good hose clamps, sealing the lines a couple inches out from the cooler. Then I removed everything possible before removing the hoses. Then I did a quick swap...



Top