Sponsored

Search results

  1. Work Emotion ZR10

    you can probably offload some of those upgrades for what they cost you, if it comes to that... What are these sun shades you mention?
  2. Comparison of ANC/ASE on and off

    I asked my dealer to switch it off (Sutton's Arncliffe) and they pretty much said sorry dont know how, see ya. Not happy jan.
  3. Hands Up all the Aussies

    book says 10k MILES until an oil change holy shit. I think I will also get it changed before tuning. hardly worth taking it to nissan at 8k for the following: 5,000 Miles/6 Months/8,000 Km Standard maintenance: . Not Applicable. Proceed to next interval. Severe maintenance: . Inspect brake...
  4. Hands Up all the Aussies

    I just spoke to nissan, they tell me the 1000km service isn't actually a service, its a check up, and there is no oil change until 10k This seems wrong to me. When should we be doing an oil change?
  5. Inconsistent Katana Alignment

    I wish I had never clicked on this thread. drivers side katana slightly misaligned. thats the right hand side of the vehicle as im in AU. Other side is perfect. damn it, now I will see it every day
  6. Tire Tech Question

    This is a useful website, also has an offset calculator https://www.1010tires.com/Tools/Tire-Size-Calculator you can put a 295/35 on the stock (performance spec) 10 inch rear if you want, and c.jizzle has 275s on his 9.5 inch fronts (same as stock) which are clearly sweet as.
  7. Hands Up all the Aussies

    That's messed up. Your deposit was down before mine
  8. Hands Up all the Aussies

    I picked up Eliza this morning. Build date is 01 Jan 23. I have read about so many issues and watched youtubes with people dissing this and that. I was prepared for all manner of problems and frustrations from axle tramp to black reversing camera to paint chips caused by opening the bonnet...
  9. Hands Up all the Aussies

    It's black, so a ceramic coating or full PPF wrap is definitely happening. Wrapping the car is super expensive, but I do like the idea of being protected from any scratches and chips for a decade or more. Having said that the car will be always garaged and covered and only taken out in fair...
  10. Hands Up all the Aussies

    Hi everyone, Thought you all might be interested in what the dealer had to say this morning. (2 more weeks) My most recent expected delivery was mid May, updated from end of April which was guestimated in March. As of this morning, My Z is at Port Kembla, having arrived 2 days ago. It...
  11. Snagged a Seiran Blue / Graphite Performance 6MT

    This one is for an actual 2023 Z



Top