Big hockey fan (incase that wasnât obvious by the username ?), was pulling for the Kings in R1 but realistically I knew Edm was gonna stomp. Now Iâd like to see McDavid in the SCF, tho they ainât looking so sharp against the Canucks..
Donât care for any of the teams in the east, hoping they all...
Personally I never really got the confusion with Nissan dropping the number designation, since most automanufacturers donât update model names with every new generation anyway, including the Z in Japan (i.e. itâs always been âFairlady Zâ).
Every car community has a nomenclature to refer to...
Pretty sure Nissan reps have already mentioned something along the lines of if the demand is there, theyâll make it happen.
I strongly believe the AT-only move was to âput their best foot forwardâ regarding performance reviews, in response to the thrashing the launch Z got from the car...
Strangely enough, the time SG ran with the MT Supra in this video was over 1sec faster than they previously ran in the auto on same tires, according to their leaderboard.
As usual SG always makes pretty top notch comparisons/reviews, so kudos for running this matchup so quickly. Although I feel like thereâs a other factors to consider vs reading the times at face value.
Most glaring was that the NISMO n DH were run on a cold damp track, while by time of the...
Oh nice, would not have expected that for those motors. The VQ37 was considered high compression also n seems to run a bit better on 93 too, even though itâs rated for 91; Figured it was the standard rating for factory performance motors since itâs the more common high octane fuel.
I guess the...
Oh thatâs nice atleast, tho still strange you can buy essentially race-grade gas in CA but not normal premium-grade ?
Wonder if thatâs a state regulation or just a logistical issue of some kind for fuel stations?
So CA doesnât sell 93AKI anywhere but some â˝ď¸ carry 100?? Not sure I understand the Cali logic there lol
I was surprised to find that the OM for new Z actually recommends 93AKI as preferred fuel, as it seems like most OEM max recommendation for performance vehicles is 91AKI (presumably cause 93...
Thatâs the intuitive assumption if launching hard with an open diff. Though the Z has a 4-channel ABS controller so each wheel can be independently braked; I think this is partly how the factory VDC/TC system operates.
From the comments doesnât seem like they opened up the stock diff at all on...
There was a FB post about it, sounds like it was a stock Sport diff. Some were claiming the Perf LSD hasnât had any issues like that so perhaps the base open diff ainât a good candidate for drag racing on slicks..
Damn man, donât think ive ever heard a story of a dealer backing down completely from ADM like that in this market, you must be a magician! ?
Congrats!
Thatâs true, theyâre pretty scarce currently. Though Nissan will presumably try to correct production difficulties going forward; Hopefully weâll see double or even triple the â23 MY numbers for 2024.
NISMOs will likely always be limited production however.
Difference is NISMOs are limited edition trims and hold more value, whereas a standard Z with mods will typically decrease its value.
Though you could probably make the same argument against any OEM performance trim (save for those with significant chassis mods and/or different powertrains)...
I was thinking same thing, and unfortunately they definitely appear to be so ?.
Luckily those that live in 1-plate states wonât need to worry about this, but drilling into a bumper like that is a travesty and Iâd personally never do it regardless of state regs; 2-plates are totally unnecessary...
Itâs kind of odd to me that is color in particular is apparently so troublesome to produce considering itâs not new; I believe theyâve offered it on the Q50/Q60 for several years now.
I agree that wouldâve looked incredible and shouldâve been a gimme addon. Perhaps they just donât like pulling from the. NISMO USA catalog ?
Though for me I figure if Nissan ever opens up online orders for the Z, Iâd just tack the CF engine cover, track exhaust, and intakes onto a factory order...
I think two bolt locations are just the mechanism for adjustability.
I have one on my Eclipse; can bolt in 3 different ways:
1. Both outers = min stiff
2. Outer & inner = mid stiff
3. Both inners = max stiff
Iâm sure even on the lowest setting though these bars will have less body roll then...
Perhaps some covers with brackets or channels to route wiring are functional, but I think theyâre honestly just for engine dressup and presentation purposes.
The plastic, blobby manifolds & rats nest of wires many modern engines have are pretty unsightly to the common car owner. I think Nissan...