...The installed sub was only rumbling, not responding to music, so I assumed the dealer didn't properly turn off ANC/ASE, so then I did the VXDIAG method and successfully turned off ANC/ASE myself, but now the sub is still just rumbling and not playing music as if the ANC/ASE is still on. I'm...
Hi, thanks for the detailed write up! I'm following these instructions and I tried the troubleshooting steps too, but the model and year picker does not show up for me under Diagnosys (One System) but it does if I do Diagnosys All Systems. There is also no option there for the 2025 Nissan Z on...
Unless you have specific info on VXDiag, this isn’t always the case. The VM may not allow a program to talk directly to the hardware. The VXDIAG drivers (may) expect direct hw access, which the VM ‘sandbox’ will deny.
So you go through all the sw setup and find out the hard way it doesn’t...
Okay, I just finished turning off ASE/ASC and ANC using the VXDIAG method. I just wanted to stop in here and give a run down of everything I did to make it as clear as possible, because I put myself in pain by fiddling in the wrong directions.
So, first off, I got the SE version - the VXDIAG...
Just checking - did you also need to purchase the days subscription from Nissan, or did it work with just the VXDiag dongle and software link?
I've got the VXC Nano and tried Consult 3 versions 226 and 241, and haven't had any luck with either. I can get to the ASE and ANC screens but when I...
Yeah - that is the login process for the app once you open it. The download itself is behind a paywall, but once you have the app it does still want you to signin to even open it.
Folks are using consult III+ w/ VXDIAG. I believe you can use an older version of consult 3+ without having to login to the nissan website for access. I have not bought the hardware to try this - but i did find this…
https://www.asistfaq.com/download/IPSB17-003_FREng.pdf
...EZ solution (yet),
Like a hidden menu on the AV system screen. There is one, but no ANC/ASE options. It’s there on the user menus for the GTR- so I’ve no idea why Nissan didn’t code it for the new Zs !?!
Short answer: Search the forum for VXDIAG or ANC/ASE for all the info you need. It’s...
I went the VXDiag route. $135 for the OBD2 dongle (Xmas special – arrived in 7 days from China no problem) and used their link to VXDiag’s download page for an “evaluation” copy of the Consult III+ software. Had a dedicated Win10 laptop with all antivirus measures turned off. Follow the install...
I went the VXDiag route. $135 for the OBD2 dongle (Xmas special – arrived in 7 days from China no problem) and used their link to VXDiag’s download page for an “evaluation” copy of the Consult III+ software. Had a dedicated Win10 laptop with all antivirus measures turned off. Follow the install...
I just spent a bunch of time poking around in Consult trying to find a way to disable hill start assist. If it's there, I couldn't find it.
Since I had it hooked up, I also looked for the TPMS settings, and I couldn't find any settings. The only thing I found was a way to read pressure. Since I...
...by Nissan. What if I want different psi defaults, or run different tires?
Anyone know if the default TPMS is configurable by Consult3 or vxdiag programs?
If you want to DIY, I always trust ‘Project Farm’ on YouTube for independant reviews. I usually watch him on 1.5x speed:
Accurate Tire...
BTW- According to the thread, the “Hardware Cable” can be the vxdiag product which supports CP3 (Consult3 from Nissan). It plugs into the OBDII port. You may still have to rent (or buy) the Consult3+ software license. Vxdiag Web Site
I’ve never used this setup, but I’m sure someone here who...
...a user log in. Trying to figure out if the subscription is needed with the older version. But $35 is not bad at all. Thanks for info.
http://blog.vxdiagshop.com/2024/06/28/free-download-vxdiag-nissan-consult-3-plus-v241-software-and-patch/...
...ASC. This sh*thole town only has one dealer and they want the $198 diagnostic fee.
I am happy for @thesilverbullet that you got it fixed. I am still considering getting the vxdiag for myself, so I never have to deal with an idiot at the dealership. ... under $200 ... yeah, worth the price to me.