There are images of the red black interior out there.
I posted this almost 2 months back on Whirlpool which is from another Z forum.
They also had a thread with images of the Proto Spec and blue interior.
Hard to say.
The previous Z, the 370Z had a Nismo version sold almost immediately after the release of the normal version.
However with this latest Z and how the market is at the moment with shortages of parts I would say most likely a year or two after the release of the regular version. So...
I know some of you are members of Whirlpool and I posted this on the Z thread there but for those that aren't I will post here.
I doubt this would come as a surprise to anyone in this thread, Nissan Australia has said that demand for the Z has been extremely high and that they estimate around...
We won't be getting the blue interior in Australia , at least from the options list the dealer showed me.
The interior's we will be getting are full black or the red and black interior.
We won't be getting the blue interior in Australia far as I am aware. We will only be getting black and the red and black interior according the options list the dealer had.
My order is for a Proto Spec so my interior is decided for me.
My back up order is for a Seiran blue and would have...
That would be me :)
My current car is a BMW M140i and it pipes fake engine noise through the stereo.
When I got my aftermarket Remus exhaust system I bought a bypass harness that bypasses the signal from the amplifier that provides the signal for the fake engine noise while still allowing the...
I would say that the chip shortage could possibly be having an effect on this.
The 9in version on the Performance Spec in the US has features that we can't use here like On Star etc.
So they could be reserving all the 9in screens for the Performance spec for the US and not giving the 9in to...
No worries mate!
Thanks for the recommendation for dealer! Justin has been great thus far.
I had no idea where to go as I couldn't think of anyone that I knew that had bought a Nissan in recent years.
I haven't heard the Bose system in the 370Z but I have heard plenty of Bose systems in other cars and haven't been that impressed.
My Harmon Kardon system in my M140i is okay but not that great. I wanted to upgrade it but the speakers sizes of the system made it not really worthwhile to spend...
Hey guys,
I have got a Proto Z on order.
With regards to pricing of the Z I reckon it will be $70-75k for the normal version and can see a $5k premium for the Proto Z spec so $75-80k.
I doubt Nissan would go higher than this as they need to undercut the Supra by a reasonable margin to...