Sponsored

Search results

  1. ⏱ 2023 Nissan Z Launch Timeline Schedule - SOP, Media First Drives, Sales Start

    Did anyone else hope the release would be in April/May? I live in Canada and that really only gives 3 months to enjoy the car as we get snow in September
  2. Is anyone going to color match the black piece in the rear in between the taillights?

    Hmm I do see your guys point though. I think it suits the gray but not the other colors
  3. Is anyone going to color match the black piece in the rear in between the taillights?

    HOLY SH*T I did not expect it to look that good. Can we speculate if that piece would even be removable?
  4. 2023 Nissan Z Reservations List – Add Yours!

    That seems like such a long time.. I asked for dealer updates back in October and never got any and missed out on the website preorder. Went to a different dealership and ordered one in person
  5. Any companies announce an aftermarket exhaust for the z yet?

    Like same dimensions and everything? Meaning we can just buy a Q60 exhaust?
  6. Any companies announce an aftermarket exhaust for the z yet?

    I have one on my civic si and probably the best civic exhaust ever, not raspy at all
  7. Is anyone going to color match the black piece in the rear in between the taillights?

    It’s the main black rectangular piece on the back where the Nissan emblem is
  8. Any companies announce an aftermarket exhaust for the z yet?

    That’s awesome, I’ll give them a follow
  9. Any companies announce an aftermarket exhaust for the z yet?

    I thought maybe some of the few people who got thier hands on one like Chris Forsberg will have a custom type exhaust set up. I guess we will see
  10. Any companies announce an aftermarket exhaust for the z yet?

    Probably one of the first mods I will do personally, seems so quiet in videos
  11. Is anyone going to color match the black piece in the rear in between the taillights?

    Does anyone have a pic of what this looks like? If I got black it would blend in but I’m getting Boulder gray
  12. 2023 Nissan Z Reservations List – Add Yours!

    Put in my pre order yesterday in Calgary for a Boulder Gray



Top