Sponsored

Recent content by KelvinllMelvin

  1. Aftermarket charge air temp gauge

    I’ve seen that option when I did my oil psi gauge, but I prefer a physical gauge on the dash which is why I went with that route with the oil psi.
  2. Aftermarket charge air temp gauge

    Wondering if anyone in the community has a aftermarket gauge setup to read charge air temps. I have a gauge to read oil psi utilizing oem oil temp sensor via t-fit adapter so I was thinking if there was a sensor out there to read charge air temps as well for the Z. In the pic 16 and 18 is the...
  3. Front bumper nuisance

    is there anything i can utilize this part of the front bumper? if i could i would like to add a led strip but cant think of a way to install without having to drill the bumper for seamless install. Wondering if anyone used this part for something else.
  4. Oil Pressure sensor

    Do you know where the pressure sensor is?
  5. wheel/rim options?

    I'm also thinking of powder coating my wheels. How much did yours cost and do you have more pictures? They look great
  6. Oil Pressure sensor

    im looking into the same deal as you, I have the 24' performance auto and don't have the psi gauge and with the solenoid potentially being stuck open I want to have the peace of mind of reading the psi. The car comes with the actual oil psi sensor just doesn't display it so I was thinking maybe...
  7. Aftermarket oil pressure gauge

    I forgot to ask, how is the install looking like on the solenoid side? is there an adapter you use to connect to the solenoid connector?
  8. Help identifying wheels

    Saw on YouTube a z with these rims, I like the design of it and wanted to know which rims they are. And any other similar design from other brands
  9. How to tell if a car has been tuned by prior owner?

    I thought with lower downpipes a tune is highly recommended instead using piggy backs?
  10. Aftermarket oil pressure gauge

    I see only for the 370z but I’m guessing it’ll still work since same platform? And how was the install? I like the seamless integration but screen looks bit small.
  11. Aftermarket oil pressure gauge

    Has anyone installed a aftermarket oil psi gauge? I’ve been looking at the ones from AEM x series. As I have the 9 speed I don’t have the oil pressure gauge from factory and with the possible faulty oil pressure solenoid that could happen I want to have a psi readout for peace of mind. I do plan...
  12. Exhaust note improvement

    The tomei didn’t sound bad but could still hear bit of the engine noise. Is there a difference between the type r and type d in terms of exhaust note?
  13. Exhaust note improvement

    I love my 24 Z. But the way the exhaust sounds on this car seems to be one of the very few flaws I have in this car. Awe track exhaust made sound little better but still not the best. I do plan on adding ldp to it in the future but every video I see with every ldp and catback combo I still hear...
  14. Some issues installing eibach springs

    Appreciate it, indeed took a lot longer than expected but happy I got the hard part out of the way. I should have marked it when taking off the old one like you said. Good to know for next time.
  15. Some issues installing eibach springs

    Finally got the mounting nut off from the shock absorbers and installed my eibach springs, the front springs are on right now but I want to know what I did wrong because oh boy installing just the fronts took all day literally. Took the stock “coilovers” no problem, pb blaster came in clutch...



Top