Status
Not open for further replies.

Mardoc01

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan max plat.
I’ll start. Very important. You got to give us the rough prices including the trim levels ….

OP
OP
Dan_Passe

Dan_Passe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z
Thank you, going to read it now. Looks like waay more info than the lame "Reveal". I assume this means there is only one engine, the 400hp. Never good to "assume". Ok, gone to read!
our official press kit is available at www.Nissannews.com

sorry you didn’t care for the reveal.

Georges1

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1972 Datsun 240Z
Occupation
Safety Engineer
I might have missed it, but is the Z being manufactured in Japan or US?

shakedog

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
You don’t want to know
Watched the reveal and saw the release specs at https://www.nissanzclub.com/forum/t...ial-release-specs-pics-videos-wallpapers.418/ already, but am dying to know:

1) Official Pricing. The COO leak says the base is $40k, but how much will the sport and performance packages cost?

2) Are body color options offered on the “Proto Spec” edition or is yellow the only available color?

3) Is a body colored roof offered or is black the only option?

I may have overlooked answers to the above somewhere. Thanks for the help. :)

R_E_L

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'18 BRZ, '98 328i
Noticed there were no weight specs revealed, I know that can be because the process of having that done doesn't happen until the car is closer to release, but what was your approximate target and how important was it in the grand scheme of the car's design?

Finally, going off of that question, if the team had to sum up their target for the character of the car what would it be?

NissanFreak2021

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Infiniti G37
Occupation
Accountant
Thanks for your hard work and the reveal. You all did an amazing job with this new Z. Will there be a carbon fiber package option to add like the proto had?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dan_Passe

Dan_Passe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z
Watched the reveal and saw the release specs at https://www.nissanzclub.com/forum/t...ial-release-specs-pics-videos-wallpapers.418/ already, but am dying to know:

1) Official Pricing. The COO leak says the base is $40k, but how much will the sport and performance packages cost?

2) Are body color options offered on the “Proto Spec” edition or is yellow the only available color?

3) Is a body colored roof offered or is black the only option?

I may have overlooked answers to the above somewhere. Thanks for the help. :)
1) that’s all the pricing we have to announce now. More coming out closer to on sale Spring 2022

2) Proto Spec is only yellow with black roof.

3) solid color is 3 colors - the rest are two tone with black roof.

Guff

First Name
Guff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra A90
Is this on the same architecture as the 370z, and if so, approximately how much of it is carryover vs all-new?

And is the VR30 in this car changed at all internally? Diff turbos or manifolds?

Status
Not open for further replies.