Ziggy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Abarth 124
Now that’s a good teaser! Sounds better than I thought it would. That’s one of my concerns gone.

I also think this confirms the gtr calipers will be available, right? That’s another concern of mine.

Andaesthetics

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Nissan 370Z Sport Touring
Now that’s a good teaser! Sounds better than I thought it would. That’s one of my concerns gone.

I also think this confirms the gtr calipers will be available, right? That’s another concern of mine.
It says at the bottom "pre-production model shown" aka it's just the Proto. I doubt the gtr calipers are making it to the production version considering the 2 leaked cars both had akebonos.

Ziggy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Abarth 124
It says at the bottom "pre-production model shown" aka it's just the Proto. I doubt the gtr calipers are making it to the production version considering the 2 leaked cars both had akebonos.
But both of those weren’t the sport trim. A base and touring. They’ve done a much better job hiding the sport model that’s supposed to be here also. I’ll stay hopeful for one more day.

Andaesthetics

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Nissan 370Z Sport Touring
But both of those weren’t the sport trim. A base and touring. They’ve done a much better job hiding the sport model that’s supposed to be here also. I’ll stay hopeful for one more day.
Not sure where you heard that, but no one legitimately knows anything about what trim either of those leaked cars may or may not have been. They were completely identical inside and out, besides the exterior/seat colors and one being automatic vs one being manual. There was nothing to distinguish either one being a sport or touring trim.

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
Occupation
Litigator
While I have my doubts that we'll get those brakes, I don't see why Nissan wouldn't offer those Dunlops. The Proto's had white lettering on them, these look clean. That can easily be attributed to photo shop, but I think the tires are the real deal.