Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Car(s)
1990 Nissan 300zxTT, 2015 370Z Nismo
Occupation
Marketing Content Creator
Somewhat surprised they weren't able to work directly with the Javits Center and the NYAS for the release. This release will get a fair amount of attention I am surprised the NYAS didn't find that mutually beneficial. Trying to go the C8 route.

OP
OP
Lin626

Lin626

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MB
Somewhat surprised they weren't able to work directly with the Javits Center and the NYAS for the release. This release will get a fair amount of attention I am surprised the NYAS didn't find that mutually beneficial. Trying to go the C8 route.
From what I am reading the unveiling at Duggal is a private event. A few days later the Z will be moved to the Javits Center where the public can view it at the New York auto show.

T3CH

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Good morning @Dan_Passe, Since the unveiling is in Brooklyn and I live on LI NY wouldn't it a benefit if one of us from this forum get an invite ?
This ^^^^^

I can’t make the event and I would love to hear an enthusiast’s opinion. I think someone from this forum would be a great choice.

supraboi

First Name
Vu
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GS300
So we're like 2 weeks away from the debut. The Nissan PR team or whichever department is probably busy working around the clock to find and stop any premature info and leaks from getting out to the public.