280driver

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1975 280Z 5-speed, 2020 Toyota Sequoia TRD Pro
Since we're on the topic anyone else think the only reason why the katana was added was to add a little visual differentiation to the roofline?
Yes, but also to add another throwback touch referencing the rain gutters on the S30.

zeeder

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'13 370Z ST 6MT
It's interesting, the headrests are in a much different, and lower, position. What are the odds that there will be a bit more headroom in the new Z?! That, and a telescoping steering wheel, would make my life!

gymratter

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
F-150
I shared this on the Facebook group Nissan 370z Owners Club (Z34) and there is a lot of negativity from 370Z owners.
thats par the course. everyone hates it at 1st but people start to warm up to it when they start seeing them on the roads.

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Audi TT RS
Great comparison. Thank you!

One thing that continues to bother me is the height of the leading edge of the hood, thus defining the "nose" of the car. If these graphics are truly accurate - which I believe they are - the Proto's nose is higher than the 370Z. :( No bueno for me.

Hopefully the Nismo nose is lower. This is one reason the grille looks so large.

I realize most of you think I am crazy for caring, but it's something that bothers me about my TT RS, and makes the grille opening look larger. I never really noticed it until parking next to some friends who had a GT350, GT-R, and Gen 1 NSX.

Last edited:

Jagman2000

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Jaguar XK8 Coupe
Occupation
Retired
Agree with a prior comment, thanks for pulling the comparison together - interesting and helpful. I guess the bottom line for me is seeing it im person, getting official details by model and pricing. Getting closer, but it is going to be a long wait. Thanks again

therumblewagon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CX-5, Elantra N