Fast Intentions 2023+ Nissan Z TDX 2.5" Cat Back Exhaust System

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Infiniti Q50, 2023 Nissan Z Preformance
For any of the Canadian guys looking to order this, my system will be in today, obviously no car yet. But I'm totally committed. Wanted to get ahead of lead times just in case there's a huge back log when the cars start to pour in.

As a heads up the total price to my door with conversion and taxes and additional UPS fees (Ontario) puts it at $2758 CDN. It's a tough pill to swallow, but that's the downside of cross border pricey parts shopping. So just a little note as to what to expect if you're saving for an exhaust north of the border

No turning back now lmao
Yes! I was looking at FI! It was either them or MAP.
Im still waiting for more sound clips and FI informed that more videos are coming. For me, the FI kinda already sounds like the exhaust that comes with the auto exhaust of the Z but with more performance from the FI as its a 2,5 inch.

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Evo IX, 2008 RHD Wrangler
Occupation
Mail Carrier
Their work is ridiculously good.

StrikeS30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
78 280Z, 76 280Z, 88 300zx
Haven't decided yet, I would like to do downpipes for sure. Lowers are easier to install. Full are more beneficial, but come at a huge cost if you are going catted to keep the smell and smoke in check, but much more of a pain to put in. As of now I am kind of leaning towards lowers because I may be able to put them in myself

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Haven't decided yet, I would like to do downpipes for sure. Lowers are easier to install. Full are more beneficial, but come at a huge cost if you are going catted to keep the smell and smoke in check, but much more of a pain to put in. As of now I am kind of leaning towards lowers because I may be able to put them in myself
Will it void the warranty if we put either?

StrikeS30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
78 280Z, 76 280Z, 88 300zx
Will it void the warranty if we put either?
Possibly. It apparently depends on your dealership. If they're cool guys they may let it slide. I think the way it works is they have to prove that the modifications you made are the direct cause of the issues being presented. Some dealerships are quite dicks when it comes to stuff like that, but on the other hand some don't care, as recall/warranty work is all paid for by corporate

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Mail Carrier

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Mail Carrier
I heard full down down pipes will because it changes the cats. But I guess every dealer is diff
Still has to be the direct cause of an issue. Magnusson-Moss Act protects warranty claims that aren't related to things like modifications. True story, Mitsubishi tried denying a warranty claim for my shift knob because my car was modded. Didn't fly.

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Still has to be the direct cause of an issue. Magnusson-Moss Act protects warranty claims that aren't related to things like modifications. True story, Mitsubishi tried denying a warranty claim for my shift knob because my car was modded. Didn't fly.
Yes, I heard of this act. But not sure if it applies in Canada? I’ll have to look into that

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Mail Carrier
Yes, I heard of this act. But not sure if it applies in Canada? I’ll have to look into that
Good point. It's US law so I doubt it. Maybe each province up there has their own consumer protection laws.

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nice! I just ordered FI CB and their Lower Downpipes. Best bang for buck. I just don’t wanna tune it and that CEL will bother me lol.

plus, I can easily remove it for warranty purpose.