Hands Up all the Aussies

OP
OP

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Has anyone been to checkout the Brisbane port to see if the Prestige Ace delivered its precious cargo? Its next stop is Melbourne and I am hoping there is a swag of Zeds on it.
I’d say we would be lucky if it’s got more than 30 onboard.
There are still dealers without demos, and many Protos not delivered (infact 99.9%)
My dealer in the west has not had any further information of cars on ships sadly …even for someone who ordered so long ago

StrikeS30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
78 280Z, 76 280Z, 88 300zx
You guys see this? It's a little old now may have already been posted but this thread moves so fast ! Haha

These guys some how managed to get one before any normal customers, I wonder if Nissan is secretly making sure performance shops and influencers get some first dibs. Because, it gets more noise, and shows what the aftermarket will do.

OP
OP

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
These guys some how managed to get one before any normal customers, I wonder if Nissan is secretly making sure performance shops and influencers get some first dibs. Because, it gets more noise, and shows what the aftermarket will do.
No point to after market if no one has cars to mod

loudsx

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
66stang, 70galant, 96200SX, 98GS300, 02XR6, 08mini
so I know these guys put deposits down very early, plus providing the cars for the launch helped.

I do know of multiple cars being delivered in melb this week to regular joes however.
so it's more these people are being more public about it.

in fact the VIN's I know of have rego

oh and vspec's vin

JN1GBAZ34A0200074

OP
OP

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
so I know these guys put deposits down very early, plus providing the cars for the launch helped.

I do know of multiple cars being delivered in melb this week to regular joes however.
so it's more these people are being more public about it.

in fact the VIN's I know of have rego

oh and vspec's vin

JN1GBAZ34A0200074
Protos or coupes being delivered? And how early do you call early for ordering?

Last edited:
OP
OP

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
the only people I know who ordered early orderd Protos

so I just don;t have data to answer that.
No that tells me what I needed to know….I am aware of a few (handful) of Protos being delivered, but no coupes yet, was just checking to see if it was different to what you know.

So when they said arriving mid. 2022….they meant arriving fir dealers mid 2022

Proto Z

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Audi SQ7
I don't think that even the 10 we saw in Japan will be offloaded in Brisbane. I'll hopefully get down to watch the show though.
I checked about an hour ago and the vessel had berthed, but not started unloading yet.

They could be doing a quarantine check onboard the vessel, so hard to say when cars will start rolling off. At a guess, it would be later today or early tomorrow at latest.

The staffing roster at AAT is showing that the unload of the Prestige Ace is only one 8hr shift.
So, they really should roll out pretty quick when they start.

Mud

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 370Z, 2023 Z
I don't think we're gonna see any customer coupes until
  • everyone has their Protos
  • Nissan Aus start calling customers and allocating vehicles
I just don't think there are any customer coupes finished yet for any country

peter

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z, Qashqai
Occupation
Metallurgist
Emailed dealer to see if they had a demo yet, yes they git a car but it goes to the boss as a drive car, no one else allowed to drive it
WTF.
On another not jetstar just cancelled flights home from honolulu, stuck for another 3 nights, lifes tough

Mud

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 370Z, 2023 Z
Emailed dealer to see if they had a demo yet, yes they git a car but it goes to the boss as a drive car, no one else allowed to drive it
WTF.
On another not jetstar just cancelled flights home from honolulu, stuck for another 3 nights, lifes tough
I'd be cut and pasting that email onto Nissan Facebook page!

Ballast Scorcher

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan 300zx z32 Mitsubishi Triton MR
Occupation
Locomotive Driver
WTF.
What a crock of shit.

Seriously this muppet show of a roll-out beggars belief. I shouldn't be over here with money down since the dawn of fucking time feeling like I'm a secondary priority for nissan.

I may not count much as a single individual, but once this transaction is complete, nissan won't be seeing my business again.