Occupation
Finance Professional
Beautiful! Now all we need are some ownership vids..etc

ceric

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'16 Mazda6
Great. A guy started a thread and never come back to check/reply for 2 days. Is he/she for real?
The location is 33609, Tampa, FL.

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra
Occupation
Engineer
Great. A guy started a thread and never come back to check/reply for 2 days. Is he/she for real?
The location is 33609, Tampa, FL.
Left us hanging….

-RJM

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
Waiting also, but let the guy/gal put more miles on it before giving back a more comprehensive review, instead of bit by bit, rather have it this way really, less thread to scroll thru.

OP
OP

Bsurak

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z Proto Spec
So I have not driven it super aggressive yet ... I want to get a few more soft miles in. That said, it feels and drives great. You can definitely feel the added horsepower. Still getting used to the clutch. The interior is comfortable and the guage display is sick. First mod will be exhaust. The 6 speed exhaust sound is kind of weak. I'm hearing the autos sound better. Don't believe I will ever take it on a track but if I did I would install coil overs and better rubber.

I paid a small 4 figure markup but the lowest ive seen on all the boards I've been on. I'm in the Tampa area. I believe there may be 3 or 4 of these rolling around down here.

NissanFreak2021

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Infiniti G37
Occupation
Accountant
So I have not driven it super aggressive yet ... I want to get a few more soft miles in. That said, it feels and drives great. You can definitely feel the added horsepower. Still getting used to the clutch. The interior is comfortable and the guage display is sick. First mod will be exhaust. The 6 speed exhaust sound is kind of weak. I'm hearing the autos sound better. Don't believe I will ever take it on a track but if I did I would install coil overs and better rubber.

I paid a small 4 figure markup but the lowest ive seen on all the boards I've been on. I'm in the Tampa area. I believe there may be 3 or 4 of these rolling around down here.
Sounds awesome. Do the interior materials feel like higher quality than previous years? Are you a taller driver, if so how do the seats fit you?