FPenvy

FPenvy

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Car(s)
2009 370Z S/T/N 7AT - 2015 GT-R BE
My sister and her husband are on their way to western NC right now and said they had no issues with gas on their drive.

OP
OP
FPenvy

FPenvy

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Car(s)
So back on topic; who's attending?
i'll be there wed-sun.

got a condo for the time i'm there. same one i had in october. enjoyed it so booked it again lol

i am happy that i looked at the map of the resort and realized there is a walking trail marked that leads from the main area right to my condo. i need to test it because that walk on the road is awful from my condo.

supraboi

First Name
Vu
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GS300
i'll be there wed-sun.

got a condo for the time i'm there. same one i had in october. enjoyed it so booked it again lol

i am happy that i looked at the map of the resort and realized there is a walking trail marked that leads from the main area right to my condo. i need to test it because that walk on the road is awful from my condo.
Oh nice! Do you think Nissan will bring the camo test car for everyone to check out?

OP
OP
FPenvy

FPenvy

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Car(s)
Oh nice! Do you think Nissan will bring the camo test car for everyone to check out?
we shall see but if i was to put money on it i would assume the proto. it's already in the area which would make sense logistically plus they havent officially shown anything but the proto to this point.

OP
OP
FPenvy

FPenvy

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Car(s)
If the new Z makes an appearances please take some nice pics and vids for us! :D
i 100% will take pics/vids if they show anything.

mind you i'm still rocking an iphone 6 because it still works and i'm cheap but worst case i'll get higher quality pics from others there as well.

OP
OP
FPenvy

FPenvy

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Car(s)
Proto has been everywhere, if they want to keep interest up...it’s time to reveal the car.
Everyone has seen what the proto offers...time to give us something new to save our money for
i agree. i am curious to see if 5/23 (Nissan Day) if anything is said or shown.

fliplover

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Impala LTZ; '21 Nissan Rogue
Occupation
Engineer
Just got my time off approved. I'm making a day trip tomorrow 5/21. I'm looking forward to seeing all the older cars, but I'm especially hoping to see a new Z. Either the Proto or one of the other ones that have been spied recently.

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Just got my time off approved. I'm making a day trip tomorrow 5/21. I'm looking forward to seeing all the older cars, but I'm especially hoping to see a new Z. Either the Proto or one of the other ones that have been spied recently.
Sorry to sound ill informed, but Aussies don’t know much about car shows names in the US, so apologise for not naming them But along with this one, someone reported a second car show happening this weekend, promising to celebrate the Z.
There is only one Proto.....let’s hope at least one of the two shows gets a production model and a media drop.

if it’s not this week, I can’t help but feel it’s only around the corner...the advertising, the reports on its designs, the leaks...they are all getting closer together. Almost everyday now, we are learning something new. Surely they can’t put it off much longer

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Thought maybe car show today the proto would show. Sadly Nissan said they had logistical issues and could not get the car here.

They were bringing it too. So sad.
”logiscal” It’s a car...how hard can it be! Maybe it’s going to be at that other show?

Anyway...after the dissapointment, did you get anything out of them?

N_dinunz

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2011 Honda Civic Si
Occupation
Product Development Engineer at PRL Motorsports
Very impatiently waiting for any new information revealed today