Gamers gather here

LeatherWings

First Name
Jasper
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA & ND Miata | Xterra | Honda 919 | Honda Grom
OMG YES. The new Z will be in Gran Turismo 7!!!

I mean, I kinda figured that it would be, considering how significant this car is to Nissan's hopes for revival as a company, but still. I'm even more stoked for this game now!

If I end up having to wait a while before I can buy a Z at MSRP because of mother-effing dealer markups, then at least I can drive one in GT7...

Screenshot 2022-02-05 092642.png

^ screenshot from video below

Last edited:

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
Need it in Forza Horizon 5 ASAP. While I've gone off the game due to its arcadey physics/ffb I'd get back in for a while at least for this. Would LOVE to see it in FM7 but all development on that has stopped.

TheGuverment

For profit. Strictly business.
First Name
Strickland
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Subaru WRX hatchback

I mean, I kinda figured that it would be, considering how significant this car is to Nissan's hopes for revival as a company, but still. I'm even more stoked for this game now!

If I end up having to wait a while before I can buy a Z at MSRP because of mother-effing dealer markups, then at least I can drive one in GT7...

omg-excited.gif

jose3030

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1993 Acura Legend 6sp Coupe

This is gonna be an awesome consolation prize for whoever strikes out in getting one

Dariuz

First Name
Darius
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2003 Infiniti QX4
Occupation
Process Tech
My gaming days are behind me but I still play a little starcraft 2 here and there. I play random race though I'm best with Terran and Zerg.

I played a lot of smash bros ultimate last year, I mained Kazuya, Snake, Wolf, and Sephiroth in that order.

In 2016 I was heavy into elder scrolls online, and I recently got my account recovered after a long absence which was pretty dope to have back. I played a lot over the holidays and quit again.

Other games I was crazy about were Ragnarok Online back in 2007 and recently started playing Tree of Savior last year and quit around the holidays along with TESO.

Other than my PC I've had a Nintendo Switch, Xbox one, playstation (first one), and N64. Most of my gaming hours were logged on a PC. Anyone else play starcraft?? heh

Last edited:

LeatherWings

First Name
Jasper
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
RISE OF THE MACHINES

"It took a day for the AI to learn how to go around the track without crashing. Two days for it to be as quick as the top 5% of human players. 10-12 days to become as quick or quicker than the best players in the world."

endogif2.gif

Last edited:

LuisM350z

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
350z, Ford explorer
I can't be the only gamer nerd here, can I?

What do you play and what do you play it on?

Me, I'm an Xbox (Series X now) main, but play on pretty much everything. Current collection consists of the following:

NES, SNES, GameCube, Wii, DS Lite, PS2, PS3, PS4 Pro, Xbox 360 (x2) , Xbox One, Xbox Series X. Still have a lot to add (N64 and original Xbox are next)
I've got (from first owned to newest) N64, ps2, ps3, wii, ps4, Xbox one s, pc, ps5

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
RISE OF THE MACHINES

"It took a day for the AI to learn how to go around the track without crashing. Two days for it to be as quick as the top 5% of human players. 10-12 days to become as quick or quicker than the best players in the world."

endogif2.gif
images (1).jpeg

download (2).jpeg

Last edited:

LeatherWings

First Name
Jasper
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GT7 comes out tonight!

I know which car I'm buying first with my in-game credits!

1646355213277.png

1646355132074.png

1646365747801.png

1646366599175.png

Last edited: