OP
OP
takemorepills

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
This looks very similar to the one us Aussies got two months ago ?
I think the "More Information" registry has been up for a while.

I was just excited to get an actual email from Nissan. And, in my email, the Z was above the Ariya.

If you know me, you'll know I always rant that "Nissan said the Ariya comes before the Z". Recently Dan Passe confirmed (on the other Z forum https://www.newnissanz.com/threads/...ask-me-anything-about-the-new-z.551/post-8989) that Nissan did originally, pre-COVID, plan for Ariya to be first. However, Nissan is no longer pursuing that product release tactic. Getting an email with the Z on top and Ariya 3 panels below just improves my mood 1,000%

Haste

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Civic Type R, '09 335i, '23 Kona N

therumblewagon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CX-5, Elantra N
I signed up to be notified awhile ago and haven’t seen an email today - is there a link to share via browser or anything at the top of it?

Eric48

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'19 Civic Type-R
I was a little confused by this.

The email with the link to get on the updates list is the first update I've gotten since.....filling out the form to get on the updates list. It's been up on the Nissan USA website for a little bit.

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda beater

therumblewagon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CX-5, Elantra N
Did you try the link I posted?
Yeah, I signed up via that awhile ago. I meant the email itself - was curious what y’all were referencing with regards to the animation within it, etc. even a screenshot would work.

I tried signing up again and got a confirmation email, but it was just that - didn’t feature any other vehicles like the Ariya so assuming it’s different.

Last edited:
OP
OP
takemorepills

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
Yeah, I signed up via that awhile ago. I meant the email itself - was curious what y’all were referencing with regards to the animation within it, etc. even a screenshot would work.

I tried signing up again and got a confirmation email, but it was just that - didn’t feature any other vehicles like the Ariya so assuming it’s different.
The Ariya was at the very bottom. BTW the Z graphic was a video/gif, don't know how to share that.....
Screenshot_20211222-123847.png
Screenshot_20211222-123944.png
Screenshot_20211222-123955.png

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
I think the "More Information" registry has been up for a while.

I was just excited to get an actual email from Nissan. And, in my email, the Z was above the Ariya.

If you know me, you'll know I always rant that "Nissan said the Ariya comes before the Z". Recently Dan Passe confirmed (on the other Z forum https://www.newnissanz.com/threads/...ask-me-anything-about-the-new-z.551/post-8989) that Nissan did originally, pre-COVID, plan for Ariya to be first. However, Nissan is no longer pursuing that product release tactic. Getting an email with the Z on top and Ariya 3 panels below just improves my mood 1,000%
Yeah…any news is good news, that is true