West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
It’s good that they are touring and all….but if the people attending were true Nissan fans, they would be on this forum!

In Australia we never get this type of thing. You never get a car touring the country to show it off. Heck we only have one car show in WA every two years and it wouldn’t show a car like this…it’s all the really high end or collectibles

So…what I’m saying is….stop touring and start rolling them out the door, or at the very least give us something new to think on/ look at

I’m impatient!

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Infiniti Q50, 2023 Nissan Z Preformance
It’s good that they are touring and all….but if the people attending were true Nissan fans, they would be on this forum!

In Australia we never get this type of thing. You never get a car touring the country to show it off. Heck we only have one car show in WA every two years and it wouldn’t show a car like this…it’s all the really high end or collectibles

So…what I’m saying is….stop touring and start rolling them out the door, or at the very least give us something new to think on/ look at

I’m impatient!
i know we both want the yellow so that’s why I’m quoting you.

i heard the Nissan rep in the end of the video, he said we can’t get the yellow calipers on the yellow performance model :( which really blows

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
i know we both want the yellow so that’s why I’m quoting you.

i heard the Nissan rep in the end of the video, he said we can’t get the yellow calipers on the yellow performance model :( which really blows
That is correct. I already knew that.
They are only available on the limited edition.
I don’t actually mind, red will work nicely as well, and if I really want I’ll get them sprayed for a couple of hundred bucks down the track some time.

My son had his sprayed on his commodore they look as good as stock
All is not lost, although I do feel your pain

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
Great seeing it in motion that much. Not fully sold on the black roof, IMO in motion it looks awkward, and doesn't integrate well with the rest of the car. OTOH the front end looks better than it does in many static photos.

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Great seeing it in motion that much. Not fully sold on the black roof, IMO in motion it looks awkward, and doesn't integrate well with the rest of the car. OTOH the front end looks better than it does in many static photos.
Nah…still think the black roof finishes the car off….I like it

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
Proto Spec, 1 of 240, wonder who owns that one?

Z34_2.0

First Name
Homer
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
?
Proto Spec, 1 of 240, wonder who owns that one?
My bet is the one rolling around at the auto show and car meets is a one off pre-production car, so it's owned by Nissan. Toyota did the same with the Supra. The one that did used for the press photos and live auction was pre-production car and the winner didn't actually get his production car until a few months later.

https://pressroom.toyota.com/first-...a-sold-at-barrett-jackson-scottsdale-auction/

_DAB7B7331602622FE3BCD1EE17188EB2B40D9BFD-1500x900.jpg

https://pressroom.toyota.com/dealer...020-toyota-supra-to-roll-off-production-line/

2019_Supra_Staluppi_Event_1-1500x900.jpg

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Infiniti Q50, 2023 Nissan Z Preformance
That is correct. I already knew that.
They are only available on the limited edition.
I don’t actually mind, red will work nicely as well, and if I really want I’ll get them sprayed for a couple of hundred bucks down the track some time.

My son had his sprayed on his commodore they look as good as stock
All is not lost, although I do feel your pain
I also heard the yellow is not exactly the same either. Not sure if it’s true?