Wait... is it $38k or $40k starting?

supraboi

First Name
Vu
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GS300
My guess is that if it does start at $38k base, add on another $1k for shipping and delivery fee and you're pretty close to $40k.

z_ya_later

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Seiran Blue Nissan Z Sport
Nissan hasn't given official MSRP other than "starting around $40K". I asked about price in Dan's questions and answers thread and that was his answer. I am wondering if they are partly gauging public reaction before settling on a price especially when so many of the news outlets had picked up the $35K rumor from months ago.

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
Nissan hasn't given official MSRP other than "starting around $40K". I asked about price in Dan's questions and answers thread and that was his answer. I am wondering if they are partly gauging public reaction before settling on a price especially when so many of the news outlets had picked up the $35K rumor from months ago.
i feel the same way...they are waiting and gauging the public response to the 40k.
prob back before used car prices went through the roof their orig plan was to start at 35k...now they prob feel they can get more.

GNOAK

First Name
Gonz
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Tacoma and 2003 Mazda B2300
This is what I said previously. I genuinely feel like they said the 40k to gauge what we would say. I still believe it's gonna be sub 40k. Closer to the 37k range. Here's to hoping y'all ?

Zboy

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z32
This is what I said previously. I genuinely feel like they said the 40k to gauge what we would say. I still believe it's gonna be sub 40k. Closer to the 37k range. Here's to hoping y'all ?
Same, at what point will people just fork over a little more dough for a Supra.

GNOAK

First Name
Gonz
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Tacoma and 2003 Mazda B2300
Same, at what point will people just fork over a little more dough for a Supra.
Mmmm, I'd still say I'd prefer a Z over the Zupra. I'm still hoping for them to surprise us all and be like "sport trim is now 37k". Not gonna happen but It's nice to dream a lil

Zboy

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z32
Mmmm, I'd still say I'd prefer a Z over the Zupra. I'm still hoping for them to surprise us all and be like "sport trim is now 37k". Not gonna happen but It's nice to dream a lil
Same, but let's say the top level model is like $45k+. I could see a lot of people just putting out an extra $5k for a car with a better and newer chassis. Unless the manual is a must have lol.

Mardoc01

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan max plat.
Same, but let's say the top level model is like $45k+. I could see a lot of people just putting out an extra $5k for a car with a better and newer chassis. Unless the manual is a must have lol.
agree. I’ll start cross shopping the Supra If they come in over 45 for the performance[/QUOTE]

tractng

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 RDX, 2016 Miata
Occupation
Systems Admin
But an additional $5k will only get you the base Supra. But but Germany engineering is trash and will be broken :)). I am just messing here.

I tested drove the Supra twice. Fast car and looks good in person. Didn't pull the trigger since I am too afraid to own German cars.

Zboy

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z32
But an additional $5k will only get you the base Supra. But but Germany engineering is trash and will be broken :)). I am just messing here.

I tested drove the Supra twice. Fast car and looks good in person. Didn't pull the trigger since I am too afraid to own German cars.
But the base 3.0 is pretty well equipped imo.

I'm waiting for BMW and Nissan to work out all the bugs on the Supra and Z both I get either or.