Sponsored

Varis Side Diffuser Added

ejcoreup

Active Member
First Name
Gilbert
Joined
Jun 24, 2025
Threads
2
Messages
38
Reaction score
18
Location
Adkins, TX
Car(s)
2025 Nissan Z Sport
Looks great bud. How did you attach them? Screws or rivets?

I like the stance of the car now, are you on lowering springs? If so, what kind? I might copy you when I get the money :crackup:
 
OP
OP
BeShizz

BeShizz

Well-Known Member
First Name
Bee
Joined
Apr 20, 2025
Threads
16
Messages
157
Reaction score
209
Location
Santa Clarita
Car(s)
2025 Nissan Z
Looks great bud. How did you attach them? Screws or rivets?

I like the stance of the car now, are you on lowering springs? If so, what kind? I might copy you when I get the money :crackup:
Thanks! It comes with bolts and brackets that are used to attach it (had to do a little translating because directions that come with it are in Japanese), so used those and double sided tape. Varis products come with all the hardware.

Lowered on Riaction GT-1 Linear coilovers. Along with SPL front and rear camber arms and 20mm spacers until I get my new wheels in 😁
 

ejcoreup

Active Member
First Name
Gilbert
Joined
Jun 24, 2025
Threads
2
Messages
38
Reaction score
18
Location
Adkins, TX
Car(s)
2025 Nissan Z Sport
Thanks! It comes with bolts and brackets that are used to attach it (had to do a little translating because directions that come with it are in Japanese), so used those and double sided tape. Varis products come with all the hardware.

Lowered on Riaction GT-1 Linear coilovers. Along with SPL front and rear camber arms and 20mm spacers until I get my new wheels in 😁
Lol, I just checked the price and it looks like I won’t be copying you! 🤭

looks great though maybe i’ll find something cheaper that looks alike!
 
OP
OP
BeShizz

BeShizz

Well-Known Member
First Name
Bee
Joined
Apr 20, 2025
Threads
16
Messages
157
Reaction score
209
Location
Santa Clarita
Car(s)
2025 Nissan Z
Lol, I just checked the price and it looks like I won’t be copying you! 🤭

looks great though maybe i’ll find something cheaper that looks alike!
Yeah, it can be a bit expensive 🥹. There cheaper versions out there that still look good. Look forward to seeing what you do!
 
 






Top