• NOTE: THE MEMBERS MARKETPLACE SECTION IS FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY - I.E. SELLING ITEMS/PARTS FROM YOUR PERSONAL VEHICLE ONLY. ANY SALES OF ITEMS MADE FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES (I.E. MAKING/SELLING MULTIPLE ITEMS, TAKING ORDERS, ETC) BY ACCOUNTS NOT AUTHORIZED TO CONDUCT COMMERCIAL SALES ON THE SITE IS A DIRECT VIOLATION OF OUR FORUM RULES AND TERMS OF SERVICE AND WILL RESULT IN THE PERMANENT SUSPENSION OF YOUR ACCOUNT.

    ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

    ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

    Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

V1 Stillen True Control

Ikazuchi6

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2025
Threads
3
Messages
325
Reaction score
494
Location
Middle GA
Car(s)
2024 Z Performance
Occupation
Electronics technician
Trading the car so I no longer need this.

My car had the NISMO CAI on it and the tune accounts for this mod. I can fwd the email with Stillen to verify this.

No issues, I pinched the sleeving but not the wires in one spot as shown, I routed this under the engine cover to the passenger front. I don't have the manual but I'll save you the aggravation and tell you that "A" goes to the driver's side and "B" goes to the passenger side on a US car.

$375 shipped OBO. I have more than 1000 all positive feedback across a lot of forums if you need references.

20260924_162617.webp
20260924_162611.webp
20260924_162659.webp
20260924_162605.webp
20260924_162719.webp
 
Last edited:
 






Top