rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
I kinda wanna see this one.

funny, i was gonna post this too. i'm glad they did not try to do a live action version...this looks like it may be pretty good

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
I didnt know there was going to be a new Ant Man movie

it's disney...there can never be enough sequels, prequels and remakes as long as people will pay to watch it.

btw...curious if they are still gonna try to add more 'woke' material to their movies or if they have lost enough money and learned a lesson...

2JZ-No-Sh*t

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My feet
it's disney...there can never be enough sequels, prequels and remakes as long as people will pay to watch it.

btw...curious if they are still gonna try to add more 'woke' material to their movies or if they have lost enough money and learned a lesson...
Have you never watched Love and Thunder?

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
Have you never watched Love and Thunder?
uhh...no

was gonna try to watch the marvel movies in chronological order instead of by release date.

NecioVato

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 370z Nismo 6MT
Occupation
web developer
Biggest pile of crap I've ever seen. Being a long life fan of Michael Myers and Halloween....this was a major disappointment.
If you have the Peacock - you can watch it and save yourself some money bc if I would have paid $10 to watch that at the theater I would have been upset haha. Also - I kinda want to watch it again - bc not going to do spoilers but overall the movie seemed very disjointed to say it nicely - and its all by the same director - so you would think that the first of the three was sooo good - then to go to the second and now the third; one would of thought there would be a lot of cohesiveness but in my mind there wasn’t really a lot.