• Total voters

MRichter

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
bmw 325i
Front win goes to the Supra.
All other angles goes to the 400Z.
Interior (especially the steering wheel and dash layout) also goes to the Z. And that's coming from a BMW guy.

I voted for the Z overall.

Last edited:

FPenvy

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Car(s)
2009 370Z S/T/N 7AT - 2015 GT-R BE
dumb poll on a Z site lol i wonder which way the voting will go.

but seriously i vote Z even if the front bumper is awful and the interior is reused 370 parts.

i am truly excited to see the production model and in person. that will be the true test for me.

also, what auto tranny they use will matter as well.

Biscayne

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
370z
Occupation
Self
dumb poll on a Z site lol i wonder which way the voting will go.

but seriously i vote Z even if the front bumper is awful and the interior is reused 370 parts.

i am truly excited to see the production model and in person. that will be the true test for me.

also, what auto tranny they use will matter as well.

You mean like going to CNN to see if Trump or Biden is ahead in their poll? LOL!

phm14

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
86 Hakone, '18 Tundra 4x4, '15 4Runner Trail
Occupation
Veterinary practice managing partner
The '78 280Z was my 1st real sports car....so special for me. I bought the car used in '82, just before leaving for college. The MKV picked up some cues that reminded me of that car, especially the roof line profile and straight 6. After owning/driving a number of auto trannys, including PDK, I wanted to get back to a manual for our non-commuter fun car. The fact that the Supra MK5 is auto only, and built by BMW, led me to buy & mod a Hakone 86, returning to the 86 platform after selling my '13 FRS after two years of ownership. The new 400Z has my attention, with the 6 speed manual a welcome feature. While I'd prefer a inline 6, I do realize that today, with our ridiculous EPA regs, seems to involve astronomical amounts of money...

dave11

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
370Z
The '78 280Z was my 1st real sports car....so special for me. I bought the car used in '82, just before leaving for college. The MKV picked up some cues that reminded me of that car, especially the roof line profile and straight 6. After owning/driving a number of auto trannys, including PDK, I wanted to get back to a manual for our non-commuter fun car. The fact that the Supra MK5 is auto only, and built by BMW, led me to buy & mod a Hakone 86, returning to the 86 platform after selling my '13 FRS after two years of ownership. The new 400Z has my attention, with the 6 speed manual a welcome feature. While I'd prefer a inline 6, I do realize that today, with our ridiculous EPA regs, seems to involve astronomical amounts of money...
I agree with the inline 6.

spyderdrifter

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Kia Forte SX Koup, 2021 Kia Sorento SX
If this was a poll between the Z and the FT-1 concept car, I'd vote for the FT-1. However I definitely like the Z's design inside and out way more than the production Supra.

Heavy Dupree

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 AMG C63S, 2020 Tacoma TRD Sport
Occupation
Retired
If I had room in my garage, I'd get both. The A91 in refraction blue is so sweet...
27890e6ddeca00f5a8169f9beaadeb5ax.jpg

but since my last name begins with a "Z", there's really no contest.