Nissan USA latest Z teaser - 08.17.21

Ziggy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Abarth 124
Hate to say it, but their teasers are kind of killing my excitement for the release. I keep thinking “lame” every time it’s another teaser of the proto or the same image they’ve already shown but cropped and color changed in photoshop. Also giving me concerns about their overall investment into this car and whether or not they will actually be putting up a quality product.

FPenvy

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Car(s)
2009 370Z S/T/N 7AT - 2015 GT-R BE
Hate to say it, but their teasers are kind of killing my excitement for the release. I keep thinking “lame” every time it’s another teaser of the proto or the same image they’ve already shown but cropped and color changed in photoshop. Also giving me concerns about their overall investment into this car and whether or not they will actually be putting up a quality product.
seeing those types of "teasers" makes me laugh. why does it seem the marketing departments, for these car releases, make me think those people take the bus to work? car ads for sports cars anymore are lame. plus with all these automakers having no backbone, and switching to all electric, the sports car is kinda dead.

i just hope we can get some crazy options for these last few ICE powered models. we only got like the next 10-15 years before every car is a lame electric only model.

FPenvy

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Car(s)
2009 370Z S/T/N 7AT - 2015 GT-R BE
The work experience kid had to be given a jib somewhere….
I mean I’m a car nerd with a marketing degree I’ve never used lol

Maybe I can pass my resume off to Dan next time they need some marketing work done lol

Driver

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MK7 GTI (Sold)
Well, the teaser wasn't totally lame. The opening sound could be a baby Godzilla roaring!? Get it? "Godzilla"? :D Click on it again and listen to the first few seconds over and over. It's a high-pitched, screaming Dinosaur! Hey, just looking for possible clues. Careful not to shock your eardrums if you're using headphones!

OP
OP
Zboy

Zboy

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z32
Nissan spent all their money on Brie Larson. :p

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Even though I agree, a little more effort could have been put in, I’m not worried about the car.
We know Nissan has been skint, and need to be cost savvy to get some money back in the bank.
At the end of the day I’d prefer the money they do have goes into the car than a teaser

Last edited: