New Z spoiler?

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1024 nissan z
Stumbled across this spoiler. Does anyone know who makes this?

IMG_6949.jpeg

IMG_6950.jpeg

IMG_6951.jpeg

IMG_6948.jpeg

OP
OP
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1024 nissan z
Hi it’s CMSTTUNING. I HAVE ONE ON ORDER NOT DOING CARBON THOUGH. COLOR MATCHING.
Hmm i wonder if they collaborate with that china company? I see cmst wants over $1200 for the cf wing and if u order thru that china company the cf wing is half that price 🤔🤔

And also found out it only stays on trunk via 3m? Dunno if i trust that w the size of the wing

2CLEANRZ34

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan z
Occupation
Retired
Hmm i wonder if they collaborate with that china company? I see cmst wants over $1200 for the cf wing and if u order thru that china company the cf wing is half that price 🤔🤔

And also found out it only stays on trunk via 3m? Dunno if i trust that w the size of the wing
I Messaged them. It’s a 2 piece There’s a duck bill that bolts down then the wing bolts to the duck bill.

OP
OP
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1024 nissan z
I Messaged them. It’s a 2 piece There’s a duck bill that bolts down then the wing bolts to the duck bill.
Do u know if they make this spoiler themselves? Or do they partner w a china company? I emailed them yest about that, but havent heard back

2CLEANRZ34

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan z
Occupation
Retired
Do u know if they make this spoiler themselves? Or do they partner w a china company? I emailed them yest about that, but havent heard back
All I know is they have an office in Texas which is where I thought it was being fabricated. But it’s made over seas. Once made, it then takes 3 weeks to ship to Texas. It’s then inspected and if it passes inspection it’s then shipped to you. That’s all I know.

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
wondering if it use the existing holes or do more have to be drilled

OP
OP
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1024 nissan z
wondering if it use the existing holes or do more have to be drilled
Apparently it comes with a base that is 3m taped. And u drill holes on the side of the base where the wing gets installed