forzaislife
New Member
- First Name
- Rohan
- Joined
- Jan 8, 2026
- Threads
- 1
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 2
- Location
- New Jersey
- Car(s)
- 2025 Nissan Z Performance
- Thread starter
- #1
Hey,
I own a Nissan Z Performance, and just purchased the slimline underbody lighting kit from LEDGlow. I need some help routing the wires for this kit. I am trying to use the method described in the `OEM Exterior Ground Lighting` instructions to route the wires from the accessory pigtail to the underbody of the vehicle. I am able to slide the wire through the interior grommet specified in the guide, but I cannot figure out where the wire should exit the vehicle. Has anyone on this sub done something similar? Any tips? I'm adding pictures to make it easier to reference.
From the Guide:
From the Interior:

Bad Pic of the Underbody:
I own a Nissan Z Performance, and just purchased the slimline underbody lighting kit from LEDGlow. I need some help routing the wires for this kit. I am trying to use the method described in the `OEM Exterior Ground Lighting` instructions to route the wires from the accessory pigtail to the underbody of the vehicle. I am able to slide the wire through the interior grommet specified in the guide, but I cannot figure out where the wire should exit the vehicle. Has anyone on this sub done something similar? Any tips? I'm adding pictures to make it easier to reference.
From the Guide:
From the Interior:

Bad Pic of the Underbody: