West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Can’t wait to see the other colours on production cars…so far it’s two from two, how many will make us question our initial choice

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
just re-watched the vid to see if could pick up on some more details and glad i did. it seems i missed part of the interview (talking about the zupr4) prob because of internet problems due to storms here.

anyways, it was great to hear some z fans talk about the cars. you brought up some great points/questions and he gracious enough to take the time. hope to see more in the future. btw, liked and subbed you on yt.

OP
OP
Stevewithaz

Stevewithaz

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Car(s)
1990 Nissan 300zxTT, 2015 370Z Nismo
Occupation
Marketing Content Creator
just re-watched the vid to see if could pick up on some more details and glad i did. it seems i missed part of the interview (talking about the zupr4) prob because of internet problems due to storms here.

anyways, it was great to hear some z fans talk about the cars. you brought up some great points/questions and he gracious enough to take the time. hope to see more in the future. btw, liked and subbed you on yt.
Thank you sir. Once we know the cars weight, we can at least bench race the Zupra. Thanks for the sub. Much more planned.