jezzza

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ranger Raptor
Occupation
ā€Žā€Ž Engineer
Iā€™ve got some exciting news folks..

The 2023 Z is officially in Nissan Australiaā€™s system! Just received official paperwork with cars being released from July.

Oh @West Aussie I'll save the best part for last! At this price point the dealer is certain floor mats are included as they are with other models. šŸ„³

OP
OP

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
So exciting news from @jezzza
For those of us in Perth, Iā€™ve already called my dealer.
He said itā€™s still not in the AHG system yet (which most Nissans in WA use) he said admin Needs to update their system with Nissan Aus , but if itā€™s there it shouldnā€™t take too long.
He did say not to worry about any delays, it wonā€™t affect where we are in the queue order and they will call to finalise paperwork as soon as it goes live

great news re car mats!!šŸ’„
so exciting

jezzza

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ranger Raptor
Occupation
ā€Žā€Ž Engineer
My dealer has never once reached out to me proactively. I'll give them a day then ask for updated paperwork!
I don't think there's any major hurry. It seems each dealer is treated individually, so no dealer can get the jump on another.

I've also been told some dealers have ordered their own specific demo cars.

peter

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z, Qashqai
Occupation
Metallurgist
My dealer has never once reached out to me proactively. I'll give them a day then ask for updated paperwork!
I am also dealing with them, had a call last week to tell me pricing was released, funny thing is I was the one who contacted my sales guy to tell him and sent him the link, then I got the call from onther one of them to tell me.

OP
OP

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
I am also dealing with them, had a call last week to tell me pricing was released, funny thing is I was the one who contacted my sales guy to tell him and sent him the link, then I got the call from onther one of them to tell me.
I donā€™t think you guys are uniqueā€¦in fact we i think we are all in the same boat except for the exception of @jezzza
he seems to have the gold standard dealer, everyone else not so much

Also think itā€™s interesting some dealers have ordered a demo carā€¦.didnā€™t think they were getting any first up. It might be an option for those who think itā€™s too much. Pop into the dealer make them an offer now, to buy it when they are donešŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Ballast Scorcher

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan 300zx z32 Mitsubishi Triton MR
Occupation
Locomotive Driver
I donā€™t think you guys are uniqueā€¦in fact we i think we are all in the same boat except for the exception of @jezzza
he seems to have the gold standard dealer, everyone else not so much
Sure of it, Jezza's clearly got some kinda dirt on his guy to get these results!

Here us lot in the west are with 5k put down and still sub-par treatment! Hats off to you jezza! šŸ˜

In all seriousness though, that's some fucking news! I'm flying out next Tuesday so no doubt shit will all start occurring on the damn Wednesday šŸ˜’

jezzza

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ranger Raptor
Occupation
ā€Žā€Ž Engineer
I donā€™t think you guys are uniqueā€¦in fact we i think we are all in the same boat.
My dealer's been 'ok'. Truth is I travel for work to different cities each week and often swing into dealerships to pick their brains.

I imagine a dealer ordering a demo vehicle is no different than placing an order for us. Supposedly it comes out of their allocation. My dealer said all preorders will be fulfilled before they'd even consider it.

OP
OP

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Hi all
Thought I would share this, might help get something thrown in for free

20220519_153002.jpg
Just thinking about this further @peter
not sure that advertising ā€œorder now for July deliveryā€ is really above board.
I mean Iā€™m guessing that Nissan is gonna be stretched meeting all the orders they already haveā€¦only thing I can think of is is the dealer has ordered a spare ā€¦or if someone decides not to proceed ā€¦.but other than that Iā€™m guessing anyone ordering now, wonā€™t be getting one in July.
suppose I could be wrong

OP
OP

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Sure of it, Jezza's clearly got some kinda dirt on his guy to get these results!

Here us lot in the west are with 5k put down and still sub-par treatment! Hats off to you jezza! šŸ˜

In all seriousness though, that's some fucking news! I'm flying out next Tuesday so no doubt shit will all start occurring on the damn Wednesday šŸ˜’
Wouldnā€™t stress, as long as your orders in the system your fine, paper work is just guiding things up at the dealers end ā€¦maybe if you dint hear anything by Monday just give them a call with a quick heads up

Ballast Scorcher

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan 300zx z32 Mitsubishi Triton MR
Occupation
Locomotive Driver
Wouldnā€™t stress, as long as your orders in the system your fine, paper work is just guiding things up at the dealers end ā€¦maybe if you dint hear anything by Monday just give them a call with a quick heads up
Yeah, when I seen a few posts from people reaching out and getting no where, I figured I'd give it a bit longer, but I'm imagining my dealer is simply chomping at the bit waiting with bated breath for me to get on the blower! šŸ˜…