First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra & RX7
Occupation
Pastry Chef
With the addition of @Stevewithaz, we have officially reached 500 members. Thank you to all of our wonder members for making this Z community as awesome as it is. It has been remarkable to see the growth of our forum and the excitement surrounding the new Nissan Z. Please continue to tell your family and friends about us so we can continue to grow even larger. Thank you for being apart of the largest forum for the upcoming Z.

On a side note: Until we get a feedback and suggestions section please feel free to use this thread for any ideas on how we can make experience even better!

Haste

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Civic Type R, '09 335i, '23 Kona N
@supra93 No, thank you sir! I joined here a couple days after you and see you active on bimmerpost and some other forums as well.

Here's to many more milestones :D

johnny_10196

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ford
I have feedback, but not for the staff.

We have a number of people that joined but never post anything. You always see them online but never join in with the conversation. Don't be shy guys, we don't bite haha.

OP
OP
supra93

supra93

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra & RX7
Occupation
Pastry Chef
Maybe we'll have another 500 people sign up around the time of the debut
That would be sweet! Spread the word guys!

yay...
congrats guys!

how do you know what number you are?
Thanks!
Sorry, I don't know the answer to that one.

Maybe we can get some new smileys?
I'm sure that's on admin's to do list.

@supra93 No, thank you sir! I joined here a couple days after you and see you active on bimmerpost and some other forums as well.

Here's to many more milestones :D
I see all my post whoring paid off lol. Glad to have you here!

Yes sir! :)

I have feedback, but not for the staff.

We have a number of people that joined but never post anything. You always see them online but never join in with the conversation. Don't be shy guys, we don't bite haha.
Yes, please do say hi everyone.

Stevewithaz

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Car(s)
1990 Nissan 300zxTT, 2015 370Z Nismo
Occupation
Marketing Content Creator
With the addition of @Stevewithaz, we have officially reached 500 members. Thank you to all of our wonder members for making this Z community as awesome as it is. It has been remarkable to see the growth of our forum and the excitement surrounding the new Nissan Z. Please continue to tell your family and friends about us so we can continue to grow even larger. Thank you for being apart of the largest forum for the upcoming Z.

On a side note: Until we get a feedback and suggestions section please feel free to use this thread for any ideas on how we can make experience even better!
wooohoooo happy to be here all!

OP
OP
supra93

supra93

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra & RX7
Occupation
Pastry Chef
I reckon with the amount of interest that at admin haas sprooked for Nissan, the very least they could do is offer a in person invitation to the reveal for you guys
Not that I am aware of. I don't think we're going to get any special treatment. :(

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
I reckon with the amount of interest that at admin haas sprooked for Nissan, the very least they could do is offer a in person invitation to the reveal for you guys
...or a nismo at s/t price

Lin626

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MB
Not that I am aware of. I don't think we're going to get any special treatment. :(
Apparently all you need is a YouTube channel to receive VIP access.

OP
OP
supra93

supra93

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra & RX7
Occupation
Pastry Chef
Our own @Guff has a YT channel @Albon, and he has been invited to some pretty neat events.