First Name
DSG Performance
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dsgperformance.com
Car(s)
Nissan Z, Supra A90, EvoX, BRZ
We've been long time supporters and dealers of Fortune Auto coilovers. Over the years we've helped them develop platforms, especially newer ones like the Z. We're looking for someone in the VA area or able to leave their car in VA to develop the first set of Fortune Auto coilovers. Hit me up!

71zman

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
71 240z, 90 300zx, 23 ZProtoMT, 24 Z Nismo
We've been long time supporters and dealers of Fortune Auto coilovers. Over the years we've helped them develop platforms, especially newer ones like the Z. We're looking for someone in the VA area or able to leave their car in VA to develop the first set of Fortune Auto coilovers. Hit me up!
To Bad Iā€™m not closer or I would take you up on this. You can road-trip it to Indiana and use my garage and tools šŸ˜³. LMK

3F797A1D-BA09-4FE2-B3C7-2DE0049A3064.jpeg

8AD3B814-70D4-4FFE-90CD-DFF40CA1EF34.jpeg

OP
OP
dsgperformance
First Name
DSG Performance
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dsgperformance.com
Car(s)
Nissan Z, Supra A90, EvoX, BRZ
Iā€™m in Delaware ā€¦.
Anyone is more than welcome, however, you have to be willing to part with your car for awhile (ie. getting it there, leaving it there for 4-5 weeks+), getting back to DE, then getting back to FA. Of course that would be great, but I don't know if this is a possibility for you

Maximus

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z
Anyone is more than welcome, however, you have to be willing to part with your car for awhile (ie. getting it there, leaving it there for 4-5 weeks+), getting back to DE, then getting back to FA. Of course that would be great, but I don't know if this is a possibility for you
Ohhhh damnā€¦.thatā€™s a lot of down time. I literally picked up the car last night. But unfortunately I need it to get around every day. Thanks though šŸ‘šŸ¼