Florida Z Buyers

SS727Z

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
SS
Anyone else in Florida who is planning on preordering their new Z.. let’s share dealer discussions.

Like many I’d travel anywhere in the state to avoid markup. If anyone has good relations or if we commit as a group, it may be beneficial.

Always good to plan ahead!

therumblewagon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CX-5, Elantra N
Thank you for making this post! I was debating doing so, but wasn't sure if anyone else here is in the state.

What part of FL are you in? I'm in South Florida, don't have any relationships with dealers down here from past engagements but have struck up conversation a few times with one of the bigger Nissan dealerships, and a particular salesman who has shared his excitement about the Z when we talked, in order to maintain some form of comms. We've texted a few times, and he said he'd keep me in the loop once they got some concrete information.

I don't know how they've handled ADM etc. in the past, but can press him some once we get to that point (if others don't have a good lead).

OP
OP
SS727Z

SS727Z

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
SS
Thank you for making this post! I was debating doing so, but wasn't sure if anyone else here is in the state.

What part of FL are you in? I'm in South Florida, don't have any relationships with dealers down here from past engagements but have struck up conversation a few times with one of the bigger Nissan dealerships, and a particular salesman who has shared his excitement about the Z when we talked, in order to maintain some form of comms. We've texted a few times, and he said he'd keep me in the loop once they got some concrete information.

I don't know how they've handled ADM etc. in the past, but can press him some once we get to that point (if others don't have a good lead).
I’m in St Pete.. so I’ll be enquiring around the Tampa Bay Area. I’ve never owned a Nissan but I know the dealerships don’t have the best reputation.

therumblewagon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CX-5, Elantra N
I’m in St Pete.. so I’ll be enquiring around the Tampa Bay Area. I’ve never owned a Nissan but I know the dealerships don’t have the best reputation.
Perfect. Hopefully a few others chime in to see where we are all at. Re: St Pete, I feel like I've seen good reviews about Crown Nissan? Went down a dealer rater rabbit hole recently, and IIRC they were very high on the list.

I've been chatting with a rep from Palmetto57 in Miami, hit up a few others in the area and they were not nearly as helpful/receptive to chatting about it. I may try some dealers in Broward County too (Weston etc.)

OP
OP
SS727Z

SS727Z

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
SS
Perfect. Hopefully a few others chime in to see where we are all at. Re: St Pete, I feel like I've seen good reviews about Crown Nissan? Went down a dealer rater rabbit hole recently, and IIRC they were very high on the list.

I've been chatting with a rep from Palmetto57 in Miami, hit up a few others in the area and they were not nearly as helpful/receptive to chatting about it. I may try some dealers in Broward County too (Weston etc.)
Crown has great google reviews. I’ll get in contact with them!

Mardoc01

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan max plat.

Broward county here as well

therumblewagon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CX-5, Elantra N
Broward county here as well
Perfect, our numbers are growing. You've any relationships with dealers?

Something tells me we won't really be able to get anything solidified until after August 17, but similar to SS727Z I'm also all for planning prior to the day.

Mardoc01

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan max plat.
Perfect, our numbers are growing. You've any relationships with dealers?

Something tells me we won't really be able to get anything solidified until after August 17, but similar to SS727Z I'm also all for planning prior to the day.
Only from last purchase. Sedan

Heavy Dupree

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 AMG C63S, 2020 Tacoma TRD Sport
Occupation
Retired
Nissan Kendall, 17305 S Dixie Hwy, in Palmetto Bay, is the largest Nissan Dealership in the Eastern United States according to AP. They've probably got a better chance than most to receive the first allotments in the state.

For what its worth, I've spoken to Wesley Chapel Nissan a little while ago they were taking non-refundable, secure-your-place-in-line deposits. I wasn't interested in those terms.

OP
OP
SS727Z

SS727Z

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
SS
Crown Nissan in St Pete is currently just taking a list of buyers. I was told when pricing and info are released in August they’ll reach back out to everyone for a $500 deposit

therumblewagon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CX-5, Elantra N
Crown Nissan in St Pete is currently just taking a list of buyers. I was told when pricing and info are released in August they’ll reach back out to everyone for a $500 deposit
Interesting...where did that info come from - salesperson, GM? You add yourself, too?

If you've a name/number I can reach out to, will happily send them my info. Gonna nudge my guy down here at some point this week, too, just to touch base.

Last edited:
OP
OP
SS727Z

SS727Z

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
SS
Interesting...where did that info come from - salesperson, GM? You add yourself, too?

If you've a name/number I can reach out to, will happily send them my info. Gonna nudge my guy down here at some point this week, too, just to touch base.
My point of contact right now is a sales consultant Cathy. 727-485-0755 is her number. I was added to the list, 3 others are on it as of now.

Oka_Nieba

First Name
Arturo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Jetta
Occupation
Aviation Tech
My point of contact right now is a sales consultant Cathy. 727-485-0755 is her number. I was added to the list, 3 others are on it as of now.
Hello! Can I talk to her as well? I’m in the broward area too and I don’t care where I get the car from as long as I get it.

OP
OP
SS727Z

SS727Z

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
SS
Hello! Can I talk to her as well? I’m in the broward area too and I don’t care where I get the car from as long as I get it.
Yea I would get in contact and get on the list at least. You can always change your mind later on.

therumblewagon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CX-5, Elantra N
Just got off the phone with her and sent along info. She seemed quite nice, promised she'd relay any information regarding pricing, availability, literature etc. as it is released. Thanks for the heads up!

I'll keep folks updated on my POC down here, too - going to shoot him a text today to see if he's doing something similar.