EVEREST WHITE Nissan Z Color Pics & Club

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
White was my second choice, gives a very clean look. But for me there were two drawbacks to it that pushed Gun Metallic to the front:
  • any dirt on white paint is very obvious - there's no getting away with a slightly dirty car;
  • it accentuates that big front grill, which IMO is the weakest design element of the car and is better downplayed with a less contrasting colour.

ZDreamer

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru
I think white cars are generally a boring (or muted) color, but given that all of the colors are daily driven, I believe white will standout the most when all colors are dirty. I hand wash my car and try to stay away from the machines.

I'm not a flashy guy in my daily practice, but do things incrementally to change within my purview. So colors like blue, red, yellow are excessively flashy for me-- just not representative of my character.

TaroBaapG35

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18' Audi S4, '22 M3 LR
Occupation
Finance Professional
That White is badass..All the colors look good, but for me, Ivory Pearl White Z is top pick mainly due to Nostalgia...my previous G35 was IP and I loved the metallic shine, and my Z was Brilliant Silver..So..White + Z lol. If US gets the Red Leather as an option on Boulder Grey then that's my second..and third....Ikazuchi yellow..cuz yolo and why not

fliplover

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Impala LTZ; '21 Nissan Rogue
Occupation
Engineer
I think white cars are generally a boring (or muted) color, but given that all of the colors are daily driven, I believe white will standout the most when all colors are dirty. I hand wash my car and try to stay away from the machines.
My wife has had only white cars. She doesn't care for any other color. Of course, she's not the one washing it most of the time, that's one of my (many) chores. No white Z for me, thanks!

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
my 04 350z was white. the color is like a double edged sword for me. when clean, it can look classy and amazing...when dirty, it looks like a homeless person owns it

TaroBaapG35

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18' Audi S4, '22 M3 LR
Occupation
Finance Professional
Damn...like it wasn't already difficult enough trying to decide between these 2 colors without seeing them so clearly....Now both in the same pic...even more difficult...decisions decisions..

Zaiyajin

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 Mazda3 5door
Just randomly popped up on my youtube. Looks white, but maybe it's actually boulder gray? Honestly can't tell because of all the colored lights lol

I assumed the one on the right was an Ikazuchi, but might also be another white under bright yellow lights.

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Just randomly popped up on my youtube. Looks white, but maybe it's actually boulder gray? Honestly can't tell because of all the colored lights lol

I assumed the one on the right was an Ikazuchi, but might also be another white under bright yellow lights.

I reckon it’s Boulder Grey, but at this point I’m over them teasing us. Just want a date and a price….is that so much to ask for ?

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
Nissan has yet to statically display a Gun Metallic IIRC, it's been used by them in action sequences like drift video but not at car shows etc. Guess they are saving the best for last lol.

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Nissan has yet to statically display a Gun Metallic IIRC, it's been used by them in action sequences like drift video but not at car shows etc. Guess they are saving the best for last lol.
Same could be said for red, or the elusive Rosewood

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
Well Rosewood is a non-starter in my market, not coming here. Red - we did at least have one very professional quality static shot. Red is an eye-catcher, though, so it's a bit surprising we haven't seen that out there. Probably becuase it's not a new red, it's recycled from other Nissans.