First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Jaguar XK8 Coupe
Occupation
Retired
Thanks for posting - hard to get a good impression of the color / my newer HP is showing the color as kind of a light blue with a tint of gray? Anyway, thanks for the pics - originally, I was after a "brilliant silver" but apparently that is not going to be offered. In light of current events, I am sure it will be months if not a year before I see one in person...unfortunately

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
Thanks for posting - hard to get a good impression of the color / my newer HP is showing the color as kind of a light blue with a tint of gray? Anyway, thanks for the pics - originally, I was after a "brilliant silver" but apparently that is not going to be offered. In light of current events, I am sure it will be months if not a year before I see one in person...unfortunately
Brilliant Silver is not offered in Canada, but that does not mean it won't show up in the US, it is one of the official colours announced.

On the photos - it's likely that the interior lighting in the show hall is blue-shifted relative to the sunlight spectrum, so outdoors on a sunny day it will look to be a neutral gray. Cloudy days should make it show a bit bluer, but not as much as what you are seeing here.

Jagman2000

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Jaguar XK8 Coupe
Occupation
Retired
Thanks for the info and will keep holding for more details to be released here in the US. Your comment on lighting I think is right on - lighting is everything.