Sponsored

Aftermarket Oil Pressure Gauge

chasin2morrow

Member
First Name
Gary
Joined
Sep 20, 2026
Threads
2
Messages
10
Reaction score
8
Location
Alabama
Car(s)
2025 Z Performance Rosewood
Occupation
Retired
Has anyone installed an aftermarket oil pressure gauge? Not having one in the Performance A/T just doesn’t feel right. I’m pondering where would be a good place to mount and what others have done. Lots of people on here way smarter about this stuff than me. If so pics or info would be greatly appreciated.
 

southboundbear

Well-Known Member
First Name
Lawrence
Joined
May 2, 2024
Threads
6
Messages
72
Reaction score
61
Location
U.P.
Car(s)
2024 Z Sport/Grey
Occupation
Retired/Engineer
I'm quite sure you have an oil pressure gauge from factory. Mine is on the right side dash.
 

agsuper

Member
First Name
Tony
Joined
Oct 2, 2025
Threads
1
Messages
10
Reaction score
13
Location
New Mexico
Car(s)
2024 Nissan Z Performance
Automatics do not come with an oil pressure gauge. I recall seeing a thread few months ago of an aftermarket gauge that installs in the door AC vent.
 
OP
OP
chasin2morrow

chasin2morrow

Member
First Name
Gary
Joined
Sep 20, 2026
Threads
2
Messages
10
Reaction score
8
Location
Alabama
Car(s)
2025 Z Performance Rosewood
Occupation
Retired
Automatics do not come with an oil pressure gauge. I recall seeing a thread few months ago of an aftermarket gauge that installs in the door AC vent.
Yes I have seen that one. Love the vent concept but the graphics on it are not what I’m looking for. I wish someone made a 2 1/16” pod for the Z vent. That way you can pick from dozens of different standard size gauges. I figured someone by now would have add an aftermarket oil pressure gauge.
 

southboundbear

Well-Known Member
First Name
Lawrence
Joined
May 2, 2024
Threads
6
Messages
72
Reaction score
61
Location
U.P.
Car(s)
2024 Z Sport/Grey
Occupation
Retired/Engineer
Well, my 2024 Sport AT9 has an oil pressure gauge. I would think that if the base "Sport" has it, all others would. Maybe the display can be changed using the steering wheel controls?
 

Who.Am.Eye.2716

Well-Known Member
First Name
Phil
Joined
Feb 16, 2024
Threads
32
Messages
744
Reaction score
844
Location
WA State
Car(s)
Z
Well, my 2024 Sport AT9 has an oil pressure gauge. I would think that if the base "Sport" has it, all others would. Maybe the display can be changed using the steering wheel controls?
Sport has it, Performance/Nismo does not. They have a Diff Temp gauge in place of the Oil Pressure gauge

Display on the right cannot be changed
 
Last edited:
 






Top