20mm spacers installed with pics

Maximus

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z
Probably seen my post(s) regarding spacer sizing and which to go with. I decided on 20mm with extended studs with my wheel / tire specs. In case you have something close, this is what you’ll end up with:
Wheels: 18x10.5 +15 Rear
18x9.5 +20 Front

Tires: 275/40 Rear
255/40 Front

IMG_0369.jpeg

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
Looks nice and flush! Good move on the extended studs 👍 Would it rub on full compression? Stiffer springs? OEM fender lips already folded? I'm looking for a square 18" setup for tracking.

OP
OP
Maximus

Maximus

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z
Looks nice and flush! Good move on the extended studs 👍 Would it rub on full compression? Stiffer springs? OEM fender lips already folded? I'm looking for a square 18" setup for tracking.
Not sure yet because it was rainy all day yesterday and I couldn’t do any hard cornering. My guess is that it will a little but yes….im on stiffer springs (coilovers), no oem lip in the rear but I left the fronts alone for now.

OP
OP
Maximus

Maximus

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z
looks great
how much did you drop it?
is it rubbing?
Thanks! There’s a little more than a finger gap in the front which rubs a little (depending on the bump I hit) and no finger gap in the rear which doesn’t rub. Camber is -2.6 front and rear

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Camry
Occupation
VA
You made a nice choice on the spacers and wheel setup! Going with 20mm spacers sounds solid, especially with those wheel and tire specs. Your setup will give you a good stance and handling balance. To ensure a slick look and performance boost, double-check the clearance with the fenders during turns or over bumps.

OP
OP
Maximus

Maximus

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z
You made a nice choice on the spacers and wheel setup! Going with 20mm spacers sounds solid, especially with those wheel and tire specs. Your setup will give you a good stance and handling balance. To ensure a slick look and performance boost, double-check the clearance with the fenders during turns or over bumps.
I think my tire lettering helps JUST enough to see some of the tire poke
IMG_0784.jpeg
IMG_0785.jpeg