• NOTE: THE MEMBERS MARKETPLACE SECTION IS FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY - I.E. SELLING ITEMS/PARTS FROM YOUR PERSONAL VEHICLE ONLY. ANY SALES OF ITEMS MADE FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES (I.E. MAKING/SELLING MULTIPLE ITEMS, TAKING ORDERS, ETC) BY ACCOUNTS NOT AUTHORIZED TO CONDUCT COMMERCIAL SALES ON THE SITE IS A DIRECT VIOLATION OF OUR FORUM RULES AND TERMS OF SERVICE AND WILL RESULT IN THE PERMANENT SUSPENSION OF YOUR ACCOUNT.

    ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

    ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

    Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2027 OEM Rays Wheels, Black/ Z center caps, Like New, $3000

fDracman

Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
5
Reaction score
7
Location
19073
Car(s)
2027 Z Performance
Greetings fellow enthusiasts and Z owners! New to the forum, new rz34 owner (previous 350Z owner). Offering for sale the new and fantastic looking stock Rays wheels from my 2027 Performance with the Z center caps and lugs. Part numbers as follows: D0C00-1YE3A x2 and D0C00-1YE3B x2. Selling because I put on the LMRS1 wheels. 1300 miles on these, NO SCRATCHES OR COSMETIC WEAR OF ANY KIND!! Basically new. Hand cleaned and packaged like the new ones came. This is a great opportunity to put the new wheels on your 2026 or previous gen car at a nice discount as they sell currently at $1200+ each from the few sources I could find them. Asking $3000. I am not going to risk shipping them, I just don't have that knowledge/expertise so it would be local pickup only (I'd be willing to drive a little bit to meet you, we can negotiate that but not more than half hour or so). Cash/Venmo. To be honest, I didn't realize from pictures how good these wheels would look, they are amazing, cool/retro vibe vs the Nismo wheels. Again, new to forums, apologies if I screw anything up, message me with any questions. Located near West Chester, PA.

20261008_154459.webp


20261008_154518.webp


20261008_154534.webp


20261008_154543.webp


20261008_154548.webp


20261008_154555.webp


20261008_154558.webp


20261008_154821.webp


20261008_154828.webp


20261008_154831.webp


20261008_154833.webp


20261008_154835.webp


20261008_154837.webp


20261008_154504.webp


20261008_153032.webp


20261008_153026.webp


20261008_153018.webp


20261008_192836.webp


20260925_122509.webp


20260925_125737.webp


20260925_183612.webp
 
Last edited:

ZULU-1

Active Member
First Name
Doc
Joined
Jul 22, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
32
Reaction score
26
Location
USA
Car(s)
Z-Performance
Perhaps I overlooked the information....but, where are you located? :like:
 
 






Top