2024 Nissan Z Nismo black pearl with grey 2 tone finish stripe.

Justneedinfo

First Name
Aimee
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Nissan Z Nismo
Occupation
Admin assistant
Hi! This is probably a long shot but we don't know what else to do. I work for a collision center in SD. A Nissan dealer brought us a Z Nismo that had transportation damage on the trunk deck lid. We had to remove the stripes to paint. I need these stripes asap! Our local dealer said they can't get them. I understand it might now be a sold unit. Can anyone point me in the right direction, or have a part number or literally anything at all??

IMG_2605.jpg

Fanatic

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Nissan Z Performance 6MT and many more...
Occupation
Hospitality Management
Maybe take the stripes off entirely if you can't get replacement in timely manner. Of course, hopefully the dealer discloses the transportation damage to the buyer.

Exciter

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Z Performance, '07 350Z Track Roadster
Occupation
Manager
Good luck. Hopefully the dealership can order them from the factory as part of their warranty claim. They should have a contact they can talk to in corporate and or Japan.

OP
OP

Justneedinfo

First Name
Aimee
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Nissan Z Nismo
Occupation
Admin assistant
The dealership sent us the clear ones and said they can't get the grey ones with the nismo on the hood. I've learned that they sometimes don't try very hard and tell us things can't be had. I refuse to believe that, hence the creation of a profile on this forum just for some racing stripes!

We were also told by said dealer that they can't get a windshield decal for a Black Widow Titan trade in. We contacted Black Widow directly and they sent us one after some ownership verification. It's all about the amount of effort one is willing to put in.

OP
OP

Justneedinfo

First Name
Aimee
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Nissan Z Nismo
Occupation
Admin assistant
Maybe take the stripes off entirely if you can't get replacement in timely manner. Of course, hopefully the dealer discloses the transportation damage to the buyer.
Hopefully! It looks like they transported it backwards and it was peppered by something along the left side of the hatch between the edge and the glass at some point. There were scratches all over the whole thing. It was quite ridiculous. They bring us Pathfinders with both bumpers and the skid plates broken from time to time. If the damage is over a certain amount, Nissan just takes it back.

OP
OP

Justneedinfo

First Name
Aimee
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Nissan Z Nismo
Occupation
Admin assistant
Good luck. Hopefully the dealership can order them from the factory as part of their warranty claim. They should have a contact they can talk to in corporate and or Japan.
I'd sure like to have that contact so I can handle this myself.

OP
OP

Justneedinfo

First Name
Aimee
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Nissan Z Nismo
Occupation
Admin assistant
I just learned a thing. It's an accessory that Nissan hasn't released to the public yet. Time to slap her on the rear and kick her back to dealership! lol