I just saw this vid on youtube

Lin626

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MB
Does anyone know if the Japanese press got to drive the car?

Denver the Last Dinosaur

First Name
Denver
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
cardboard box
Some of the videos are bad publicity ... they need to find better drivers, or maybe it's just a [blasphemy] bad car design [/blasphemy]. That first one above has a lot of wheel spin at the start and again any the first gear change. Then there was the video in another topic where the Z was badly wobbling in the corners and heavily dipping under braking (compared to the very steady and flat Supra in the same video). :(

Metal

First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2005 Mazda Rx-8
Occupation
Engineer - Telecom
Some of the videos are bad publicity ... they need to find better drivers, or maybe it's just a [blasphemy] bad car design [/blasphemy]. That first one above has a lot of wheel spin at the start and again any the first gear change. Then there was the video in another topic where the Z was badly wobbling in the corners and heavily dipping under braking (compared to the very steady and flat Supra in the same video). :(
The video of it going against the Supra was from GT7, but I agree, watching them lazily toss it around for donuts or do shitty launches really doesn't show any "performance" aspects of the car. I just want a flat-out clip of it at a track to see how it deals with being at the limit