Sponsored

2023 Nissan Z - Seat Covers?

MarkATX

New Member
First Name
Mark
Joined
Apr 8, 2023
Threads
1
Messages
1
Reaction score
2
Location
Texas
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z proto
Occupation
Tech consultant
Has anyone found seat covers for their 2023 Z? I think I've scoured all the sites, and so far, no one has covers that fit. (Not yet, anyway.)
I'm hoping to find seat covers specifically fitted to the 2023 Z - not the "universal" ones I see on Amazon and eBay.

Anyone else have any luck yet?

Thanks, all!

Btw - got my Z in February, and I love it. I've owned several Z-cars, all S30s and Z31s - this is a whole new game for me!
 
Last edited:

240SX

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2021
Threads
20
Messages
912
Reaction score
2,488
Location
America
Car(s)
S14
You may have to make your own with commercial graded saran wrap and tape

jk :p

The car is still new so it might be some time before proper seat covers are made
 

lukehaiden

Member
First Name
luke
Joined
Nov 21, 2021
Threads
2
Messages
9
Reaction score
3
Location
ohio,cincinatti, United state
Car(s)
nissan 370Z
Occupation
hotel boy
I prefer and use luxury car seat covers here. I have a 2018 350z and I use the luxury seat covers. They fit perfectly and are very durable. I have a dog and they do a great job of protecting my seats from his fur and paws.
 
Last edited:

KCZ

Well-Known Member
First Name
KCZ
Joined
Sep 26, 2020
Threads
2
Messages
166
Reaction score
202
Location
Northern New England
Car(s)
Nissan Z, Cayman, Evora, Jeep, Xterra.
Wet Okoles don't come in a custom fit for the Z.
 

southboundbear

Well-Known Member
First Name
Lawrence
Joined
May 2, 2024
Threads
6
Messages
72
Reaction score
61
Location
U.P.
Car(s)
2024 Z Sport/Grey
Occupation
Retired/Engineer
Skechers 2 Piece Car Seat Cover Air Cooled Memory Foam Black - Universal Fit, 23SK81

Fit very well on my 2024 Z Sport. Great color tone match to the interior.
 
 






Top