2022 Nissan Z Spied Testing On The Street In Colorado

Haste

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Civic Type R, '09 335i, '23 Kona N
It looks like the gray one has matching painted mirror caps. I just assumed that they all come with black ones.
Nice catch. I noticed this as well on the early spy shots of this car. Since they revealed the colors, I assume Gun, Rosewood and Black Diamond will have color matched mirror caps, and the two tone cars will all have gloss black caps to match the roof.

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
I don’t get why they still have the badge taped over?
Also we are in agreement that pre reveal there were three number plates running around. Obviously two of them belonged to these two. I’d be interested to know if the blue or yellow production was the third OR if there is another rolling around somewhere.
Also find it interested that no one has seen the yellow production since reveal…it’s all about the blue ( which I am guessing was the third number plate)

Haste

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Civic Type R, '09 335i, '23 Kona N
Also we are in agreement that pre reveal there were three number plates running around. Obviously two of them belonged to these two. I’d be interested to know if the blue or yellow production was the third OR if there is another rolling around somewhere.
Also find it interested that no one has seen the yellow production since reveal…it’s all about the blue ( which I am guessing was the third number plate)
I can understand pre-reveal, but at this point having the badges taped over seems really silly. Obviously everyone on this forum knows it's the Z, but some people will see these cars on roads and in parking lots and not know what it is. I would think from an advertising perspective you would want everyone who sees the car to know it's the new Nissan Z. Let everyone who missed the reveal get just as excited about it as we are. It's hard to do that when you don't know what the hell you're looking at ?

therumblewagon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CX-5, Elantra N
The last few videos that were interviews w/ Nissan people - in this instance, Alfonso Albaisa - has featured the Z in the same room as them, with the Vessel visible in the background, so guessing it's still in New York. Or was up until recently.

Exhibit A -

vb22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
?
Occupation
Freeloader
Yea it's funny how they still have the badges covered. o_O

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Is that real?
Being from Aus some of the landscapes are fascinating…this one looks too perfect. Whoever is taking their photos certainly know what they are doing.
The gun metal grey actually doesn't look too bad against the red of the road, but still like the bright colour more
I’d really like to see a full compliment of colours, so we know what they will all look like. The renderings that people are doing are fantastic, but you really only get a feel …things can look very different in person.
For instance the blue looks far better, but for me the gun metal was a bit of a let down. More of a dark silver than a warship grey I was expecting

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
^ yup...that's what it looks like at pikes peak. i used to go snowbarding and skiing all over colorado. been up there 6 or 7 times and once in the winter when the don't let you up the last 2 miles.