Sponsored

Search results

  1. What did you do with your Z today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    A bit of a PIA to get to where it goes but definitely better built than the normal ones.
  2. What did you do with your Z today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    Installed K&N engine and cabin air filters.
  3. What did you do with your Z today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    Installed Katana delete.
  4. First Mod

    Installed the wrap kit today. On close inspection, driver side forward part not perfect but good enough. Did better job on the passenger side. Bogar Tech Designs kit.
  5. Installed a Set of Kanjo Spec D Hood Struts

    Just installed a set I picked up from Amazon. Click here for what I bought. Easy to install. Recommend either unloading the suspension with a jack or remove the wheel for easy access to the stud that comes into the wheel well. The nut that fastens their bracket to the hood hinge is a 17mm...
  6. First Mod

    I did get seat covers and those are next but no beads :sadface: After that, Katana delete.
  7. First Mod

    With the summer heat, using the steering wheel after being parked is a bit of a challenge. Guess maybe I should have bought windsheild shades. Anyway, behold.
  8. Dealer Tactics

    Found a 2023 Performance on cars.com, 18K miles, 6MT, black, for $39K. Took a test drive. Couldn't stop thinking about it. 2 days later, I get a check from the credit union and head back to the dealer. First thing, the sales person says there are $5,500 worth of "required" add-ons. Window...
  9. 2023 Nissan Z Performance 4 Sale

    Yes, but no significant mechanicals, just audio, dash cams, Katana delete, and sway bars.
  10. 2023 Nissan Z Performance 4 Sale

    I just bought my 2023 Performance, same trim as this one with the 6MT, from a non-nissan dealer for $39K before taxes and DMV. Just over 18K miles.
  11. Air Intakes

    and there's this kit which contains replacement MAF housings.



Top